What's New SUNDAY?

Pat R.
on 4/13/08 4:31 am - Sturgis, MI
Our weather here is just the pits! It was actually snowing this afternoon, of course not sticking but still....
It is to warm up again this week (60's) and I will be so glad. Tomorrow I am going back to the community pool
to do water walking again.....I enjoy it so much and it is much easier on my joints.

Had a WOW moment yesterday.....looked at a cute top at Wal Mart and decided to buy it and it fits great.... it's an
18-20 ....quite a come down from 3X and 4X.

Made a small pot of beef stew for lunch....smelled so good while it was baking in the oven. Now have enough for
half a dozen more meals....will no doubt make up single servings and into the freezer for later.

Time to watch The Masters now, and hope Tiger can produce a miracle today!!

Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
annette R.
on 4/13/08 9:52 am - ithaca, NY
   Tevia, You are such a good man   Mind your mama and stay out of her plants. Mine gets so cranky when we help her with the gardening. All my love, Annie
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

lora13
on 4/13/08 5:25 am - Pittsburgh, PA

G'day Annette and all,        Hello  Geez, last week at this time, I was just getting home from my jaunt to the airport to deliver 3 sistahs for their return flights home after the Palooza.  Sniffle, sniffle...   Crying Into Tissue  I only have a moment cause I am heading to my Mom's...haven't been there in 2 weeks. Today, I made 2 huge pots of my veggie soup.  It is a soup of whatever is in the pantry and fridge.  Never the same recipe twice.  I do love it though, and the fiber...wow!  Lots of beans, lentils, millet, flax, cabbage, veggies (today was asparagus, green beans, lima beans,  tomatoes-I know it is a fruit--peas, carrots, celery, cauliflower and broccoli.  YUMMO!!!          Soup  I can feel the weather switch..in fact the furnace kicked on.  Yesterday was in the 60's and tomorrow's high is to be 43.  I think Mother Nature is getting confused....menopausal moments for her too!            Sun &   Snow Flake               Sunny &  Warm By The Fire  Hope you all have a super Sunday and start of a new week. Hugs, Lora 

Debbie G.
on 4/13/08 6:07 am - Derby Line, VT
Good afternoon Sistah's and Brothah's!  I'm just finished chopping a bunch of veggies for soup too!   Making it out of a chuck roast that I cooked in advance with some HERB medely from Penzies market in Pittsburgh last week!  Tuscan sunset....YUM, smelled good!   I was tired this weekend for some reason, dozed a long time today in the chair, of course Angus boy HAD to go out at 0530 this am and I found poops on the floor and the guest bed from the FOSTER creep I have right now.  He has Angus terrorized!  It's sad (and funny) to see a 65# black lab mix being chased down the hall by a 8lb schnauzer/yorkie mix.  Yep, that's my Angus!  I haven't been very hungry since the surgery for some reason, and actually I guess that's ok! Kind of rough to get everything in sometimes.  Today after getting all the veggies cut up etc my back was killing me and the belly wasnt' feeling good either.  I have to keep reminding myself I am only 10 days post op and have a reason to be tired and achey!  LOL We did 14 adoptions yesterday at the dog adoption event, that's a good number for us!  Even got to see Miss Melissa and her hubby for a few minutes.   everyone have a good Monday! 

Debbie G
Lap RNY 12/12/05
320 highest, 302 consultation, 289 surgery. Total weight loss:165lbs.

Margo M.
on 4/13/08 6:30 am - Elyria, OH
has roxie's sister been placed?? i think she was last fall..almost wish we had taken both of them! got a call from sarah yesterday checking on roxie- surprised me!!!
Debbie G.
on 4/13/08 8:59 am - Derby Line, VT
Who is Roxie's sister?  I dunno!

Debbie G
Lap RNY 12/12/05
320 highest, 302 consultation, 289 surgery. Total weight loss:165lbs.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1224 views