What's New SUNDAY?

Pat R.
on 4/13/08 12:19 am - Sturgis, MI
Morning Marc,
Hope you feel better and don't get a full blown cold....they are so nasty. Take lots of Vit. C and drink lots of fluids.

Tiger Wood is my fav golfer too, with Phil Mickelson a solid second. I saw Tiger in person a couple yrs ago when my brother and I went to the Buick Open in Grand Blanc, Mi.
We were about five or six feet from him as he teed off on Number one....what a thrill. Sometimes I get mad at him for the words that come out of his mouth, but he's so focused on his game, I think they sorta slip out. He's got some strokes to make up today, and I'll be right there (in my chair) rooting him on.

I told my son I think I might take up golf .....he just sorta looked at me like I was crazy. My brother (my traveling buddy) is a good golfer (lefty) and he said he'd teach me.
Ah, dream on.....

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday too. Rest and feel better soon.

Pat

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/08 12:31 am - Columbus, GA
I have read that Golf and sex are the 2 things you can enjoy without having to be good at it... He has the vocabulary his father had.... us military types are just deluged with filthy language for so long it is really a struggle to get rid of it... I censor myself all the time... and I am finally getting freeking better at it!
annette R.
on 4/13/08 12:47 am - ithaca, NY
  Marc, You are falling apart this week end. Take care of yourself and drink gallons of liquids. Tom took me on the course when I was around 320 lbs, what a disaster. The cart had trouble hauling my Italian back-ground, I either missed the ball or lost the stupid thing, the bugs were biting and I had to pee. All I was good for was opening the beer. He never complained but hasn't invited me again. Feel better soon
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

KathiKins
on 4/13/08 12:49 am - CA
Hi Marc, Just a little follow-up to your Golf in Cerritos story.  The Navy is no longer there.  They turned it into a shopping center.  Sadly.  We lived in that same neighborhood before downsizing to our condo.  My husband retired from the Navy Hospital that was right there in 1972.  When an earthquake damaged the building they closed it down.   Our kids live in the area so we are able to watch the evolution. We have a family of golfers -- includign our 2-year old grandson.  His favorite out is the "golf course" and he putts and putts and putts!  He even watches it on tv! Kathi
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/08 2:22 am - Columbus, GA
wow... so many changes to that area... my daughter was born in that hospital...
Aime B.
on 4/12/08 9:40 pm - Baltimore, MD
Morning! Looks like today will be a good day to stay put. It is grey outside. Yesterday sure turned into a beautiful day. I did a lot of running to help my neighbors get a birthday party together. She needed to get some last minute things, and pick up the cakes. The had a bbq for 3 April birthdays. Savon, my godson, and his brother have the same birthday which is today. Their cousin was born about 2 weeks later.  I picked up N and LP so he could attend his first party. I sat out back with LP all afternoon and came in the house with him in the evening. It was great. He and I just talked to each other. He gave me some wonderful smiles. He grins with his whole mouth which makes his face just beam.  After I took them home, I realized I was tired. All that fresh air. I slept all night long. I love it. I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

annette R.
on 4/13/08 12:57 am - ithaca, NY
Aime, That is the perfect formula for sleeping well. JP and fresh air. Life doesn't get better than that. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

grammylew
on 4/12/08 10:30 pm - Jacksonville, NC
Margo M.
on 4/12/08 11:00 pm - Elyria, OH

breakfast at 11??i'll be there....put out one more plate!!!!!!!!!!!!

how long has your son been in irag? my brother wa sthere more than once! what kind of things do you put in his boxes??? i enjoyed making boxes for jeff when he wa there....

grammylew
on 4/13/08 5:45 am - Jacksonville, NC
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views