What's New SUNDAY?

annette R.
on 4/12/08 8:41 pm - ithaca, NY
Good Morning OFFers What are you doing today? Is anybody awake? Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

annette R.
on 4/12/08 9:09 pm - ithaca, NY
Once upon a time, my home looked like a green house filled with beautiful plants. Then I began to adopt furbrats and the plants suffered. Suffered Hell - they were eaten. I have a few hanging plants left but miss tending my houseplants. I decided to but a couple and start anew. HA HA - the poor little plants became meals before I got them repotted. Jimmmy, my big handsome fella is the plant destroyer. Annie prefers long stemmed red roses. I give up. The choice is to have hanging plants or hang the cats. Hmmmm The weather was perfect to take Matthew and Melanie for a walk. It is a delight to see the world through the eyes of a little one. Melanie looked up and noticed the clouds were moving. Big smile. She wanted a cloud. I told her that grandma couldn't reach the clouds. She declared that Poppa can get it. He's tall but not quite that tall.  Puddles - oh yeah, a two year olds delight. In the Summer I let her splash but it is still cold here. She managed to get wet up to her knees then sit down and remove her shoes and socks.  Matthew had to ride in the stroller until we returned to their cul-de-sac. He is usually calmer than Melanie, but NOT when we are outside. He just wants to RUN. Those short legs go pretty fast and I can't be in two directions at once. It was a good day. The fresh air felt good, their company always boosts my spirit, and walking with them feels best.  Have a great day. Kisses Annette

Candygirl
on 4/12/08 9:38 pm - Somewhere in, NY
Good Morning, All Annette, I can't believe you're even able to keep hanging plants in your house.  My Punkin kitty can jump straight up from a sitting position, grab hold of a plant (or planter) 6 feet off the floor and "bring 'er down"!!!  And she does...every time I have the nerve to bring one into the house.  Then the other two get in on the kill, and it's just not a pretty sight.  It's no better with cut flowers.  Baby's breath is a favorite.  I LOVE baby's breath!  I've given up.  I have over a quarter acre of beautiful outside plants that bloom like crazy every summer, and not one blossom can be brought into the house.  Seems like the New York connection are the only ones up so early.  The kitties left me alone this morning, but I woke on my own at 6:30.  Finally gave up a few minutes ago and crawled into the kitchen for my coffee. Nothing much planned for today.  Maybe start the painting I didn't do yesterday. Since it's sleeting outside, yard work is out of the question.  Early to bed tonight, as tomorrow is a 4:30 am - noon work day.  Yuck! Everyone have a great day. Candy

Aime B.
on 4/12/08 9:41 pm - Baltimore, MD
I'm awake!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

annette R.
on 4/13/08 12:37 am - ithaca, NY
Good morning Candy, Mine are vigorous gardeners too. Thank goodness they haven't decided to leap for the hanging plants ... yet. Annie is the best jumper by far but she's not interested so those are safe. Stay warm today. it is cold outside. Typical New York Spring. Kisses Annette

susandoeshair
on 4/12/08 10:00 pm - Alexander, AR
Good morning, Mid South checking in here, Nothing going on today.  Gary took me for a long drive yesterday to get me out of the house. Cabin fever hasn't gotten too bad, I guess the desire to not scare small children with my appearance outweighs my needing to go anywhere.  So, another day of slathering vasaline on my cracking face. My....this is quite an adventure!  And to think I PAID for this??? Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs to all

Susan

annette R.
on 4/13/08 12:40 am - ithaca, NY
Hi Susan, Just think how you will be turning heads once your face is all healed and purty.

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/08 9:31 pm, edited 4/12/08 9:32 pm - Columbus, GA
I am sitting here sniffling, coughing, and generally feeling like an iguana slept on my head... bleeech... Hopefully this will go away as I don't want to be coughing in church.... and the new job is NOT going to be any fun at all feeling like this! ... and just to continue my morning theme "Whining and Dying" my left knee is swollen and sore... It has been awhile since I had a physical job.. so I will just work through this until the ol body realizes that this is the way it is and adjusts... I am going to be rooting for Tiger Woods to win the Masters... a little trivia here for ya - I played golf at the same course as Tiger and his dad in southern California... the Navy golf course in Cerritos.. He was 11 or 12 and was much better than all of us already.... didn't have any idea I was playing golf with a future star... just thought he was an amazingly gifted youngster who pissed me off by beating me... hehehe...  I am going to try to golf again, now that the weight is gone enough... hopefully I can get quick enough at the new route to get in 9 holes after work during the week when it is not crowded and a lot cheaper to play... The sun is shining, my coffee tastes great, and I have y'all here to whine to... so life is good! I hope y'all have a wonderful Sunday..
Aime B.
on 4/12/08 9:41 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hope you feel better.

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/08 12:32 am - Columbus, GA
Thank you Ma'am ... I appreciate it..
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!