Glad to be back!!!

giver44
on 4/13/08 3:26 am - Post Falls, ID
  O my gosh..I have been in H@#$%^& my computer went down.  It has been down since the 16 of March.  It was like a part of my body was missing.   On March 25.. I had my right knee replacement.. revised.. took out the worn parts and put some new ones in.  The old one has been there since 1995.   I can tell you that being at least 70 pounds less it sure made a difference.. I was in huge pain, could not bend my knee for a couple of weeks, and never did get good bend on the other..   I could bend this one immediately.  and even crossed it over the other one..on the second day... It is so amazeing.. Of course there was a new type of annesitic.. femoral nerve block... a miracle drug as far as I can tell.. I am not a speaker but I have told Dr. and the anothesialogist... and anyone else with in hearing distance, that I would be glad to do a testimonial.     This has been an experience I was not looking forward to... but am so glad it is done and over with.  I intend to take a vacation this year.. and enjoy it.. It has been a long  time.   It is so nice to be back.. I do not often post but sure did miss my daily fix.  I so do enjoy reading all of your posts.  Thank you All.  Alice
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views