What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Sunday!

annette R.
on 4/13/08 6:19 am - ithaca, NY
Sharon, It has been almost two years since I began to change my life-long eating habits. Tom has been good and supportive MOST of the time. We don't have foods which will tempt me in the house. Not allowed, I refuse to have them around. (I didn't know the smell of the toasting bread would have such allure) Tom thinks I need to eat much more but is learning to keep his mouth closed or I go NUTSO. Every now and again he needs the "get out of my plate" lesson. He's over due to attend a support meeting with me. That helps get HIM back on track also. These men can be hard to train. Stick to your guns, I mean ... program.  Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Margo M.
on 4/13/08 7:27 am - Elyria, OH
sharon...my husband is the same way--he made breakfast today- he cut up a few bratwurst and fried them; made rice and added green peppers, celery, onions , seasonings and mixed the whole thing together--it is yummy and i didn't eat  as much as i could have but he knows it is not good for me--did he stuff it in my mouth?> no but he knows better!!! and we argued about it--some days it is just NOT worth the aggravation and some days i envy the folks who live alone- most of them have reached goal better than me.... thx fo rbringing this fwd and letting me gripe....
Lynn B.
on 4/13/08 5:36 am - San Antonio, TX
Hi Linda.  How nice spending time with your stepdaughter and granddaughter.  I love hearing that being with them made your heart sing.  And I'm glad you're taking good care of yourself.  Feel better, sweetie.
Calories Carbs Fat Protein 
  Breakfast          
  Lynn's Chocolate Fudge Peanut Protein Bar, 1 serving(s) 182 13 7 18  

Lunch          
  Lynn's Meatballs, 4 meatballs 181 8 6 23  
  Ragu - Robusto - Parmesan & Romano, 1/4 cup 45 6 2 2  

Dinner          
  Lactaid - Lowfat Cottage Cheese 1% Milkfat, 1 cup 160 14 2 24  
  Dole - Frozen Fruit - Sliced Peaches, 0.25 cup (140 g) 17 4 0 0  
  Kashi - Go Lean Cereal, 0.25 cup 35 8 0 3  

Snacks          
  Lynn's Crustless Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie, 1/8 of pie 101 14 1 9  
  Lynn's Chocolate Fudge Peanut Protein Bar, 1 serving(s) 182 13 7 18  

Total:   903 80 25 97  
Lots of love flying right back to you! Love Letter  Love Drops Wink  Heart Eyes Carve A Tree  Kisses

BonBon1
on 4/13/08 5:47 am - Somewhere, GA
Hi Linda, I'm back in the land of the living finally!  Whatever "bug"  I had, it sure bit me hard. I was getting a little tired of spending all my time in the bathroom! I hope you've had a good week.  I wasn't on the 'puter much this week so haven't kept up with all the posts. B:Protein shake. L:Seafood salad, a little coleslaw, a few grapes. D:Left-over pot roast with a slice of Ezekial bread. S:SF tapioca. Wishing you a wonderful evening!                           Bonnie
Jean M.
on 4/13/08 7:00 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Linda, My husband has a bad cold and was coughing so much this morning that he threw his back out, poor thing, so we are having a very quiet day while he rests in bed.  I coudn't bring my mom over here for the day because I can't handle the dogs and haul Mom out of her chair without my husband's help.  The dogs & Mom are not happy about that. B:  1 oz. Better Balance protein cereal w/ 1/3 c. skim milk & 1 medium banana S:  6 oz. light yogurt L:  2 hard-boiled eggs made into salad w/ 2 tsp light mayo & 1 tsp Dijon mustard, 1/4 c. leftover roasted cauliflower, 1/4 c. sliced cucumbers S:  1/2 c. Mandarin cottage cheese D:  3 oz. Shelly's cottage cheese pancakes, 1/2 c. zucchini salad, 1 Ry-Krisp sesame cracker S:  4 oz. SF pudding Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views