GOSH, I LUV IT!!! THELMA FINALLY HAS DRAMA IN HER LIFE!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/08 11:09 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Miscreants next door lobbed ANOTHER one of those hardballs that have destroyed my fence, over the fence and it whizzed past my head and hit the wall behind me.   I've put up with this for years... they completely destroyed the OLD fence and I had to replace it.. and did, last July...I've two whole panels damaged from them hitting these balls into the fence as hard as they can...they are not children... one is over 20. They've hit my car with them, they've hit my fence, and they've hit my house and darned near hit me.  I'm collecting the balls. I've got 10 in the house now... think it's enough proof for the police when they come?? I can assure you, if anything happens to me, mine, or my house, the guys next door are going to be first on the police list. Ooops, doorbell....  Thelma
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/08 11:28 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Well, dammydarndarn.   Police came.  Can't do much but talk to them.  Seems neighbor should have paid for half the fence because I can't do squat about her destroying my fence as it's 'on the property line' and she owns half of it unless I take her to civil court. Told the nice policeman that I didn't know how to stop them from sending balls over the fence except to make a nuisance call.... and will... everytime they lob them over.  AND that the youngest is the one that was in my flower bed and could have just as easily been 'peeking' into my bathroom while I was in it.  Came in my gate. Okay, enough. Headed north.  Indian kids need moccasins.  Taking pillow and blanket. Thelma
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/08 9:45 pm, edited 4/12/08 9:46 pm - Columbus, GA
I hate rude neighbors... and have sure had my share of them.... I have found that these "type" of people simply wont stop until the police get involved... then they usually stop. Keep calling the police... the cops will get real tired of being called and will let it be known that they are tired of it... even the morons next door "get it" when they have a pissed off cop in their face telling them the facts of life.. Just make sure that there is a breach of the law when you call... if in doubt, ask the person on the phone if the situation (describe it for them) is against the law... they usually like being asked and enjoy helping someone who asks for help... they get so many uhh... "other" types calling in that they usually go out of their way to help someone who just says "they are scaring me and destroying my property, can you please help me" ... that will go a long way... hopefully. If not, I will drive down there and take care of it for ya... my payment?... I get to peek in your bathroom
JudyC
on 4/14/08 10:13 pm - Harrisburg, PA
My suggestion is pick up THEIR balls with plastic gloves (no dna) and bat  them back through their windows!  That way you're just returning what's theirs! Hugs! Judy
Connie D.
on 4/12/08 11:37 am
Your neighbors sound like a nightmare to deal with. They obviouisly don't care what they do to you or your property. I am sure you have talked to them about it several times. That must be very frustrating. I am glad that they didn't hit you. Hope things improve somehow!! Hugs and prayers are on the way......connie d
annette R.
on 4/12/08 8:38 pm - ithaca, NY
Mz Thelma, Keep collecting the hard balls. Organize a gathering of your Sistas and we can go collect balls with you - real ones. I have tons of suggestions but none of them are legal or moral. There must be some legal way to deal with this. Don't you have a lawyer friend or a shady type character? Perhaps it is time to find one.  All I can think of is "the *******s!!". Keep calling the police EVERY time they lob a ball. Eventually somethings got to sink in before somebody gets hurt. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

ceeidee
on 4/12/08 10:15 pm
Geeze Janet! I would be nuts having to deal with that! You poor girl! I agree with the others I would keep calling the police and be the one who is "scared" that one of these balls will hit me, or now even that you are worried they are looking in your windows...geeze! what a bunch of jerks! We have neighbors who are soooooo inconsiderate. They have cats and dogs, cats wander freely outside and last summer when I would have my back door open they would come in the house, well, not that I don't like cats, but I am very allergic, put me in the hospital allergic, and they also made themselves comfortable, pooping in the garden and tearing up plants and sleeping on the back porch and the lounger I hang out on...when I asked them to please keep them home, they just laughed and said, "throw water on them." Now they have decided to be bee keepers and have the hives about 3 feet from our back porch, where we live in the summer. I am trying to "bee" positive and remember that our flowers will be more beautiful. Their big dogs bark all the day long too...So anyway....neighbors....times I would love to move to a beautiful condo downtown. So I guess I feel that at least no hard balls being lobbed at my head is a plus! Thinking of you! Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views