Take a seat... the rest of the story...

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/08 11:37 am - Columbus, GA
Great advice... and exactly what I am going to do. Thanks
lightswitch
on 4/13/08 1:00 pm
The last time I checked, this was a message board and when you put your stuff out there, you are going to get a diverse response and to call someone an ignorant poster is sort of like telling everyone that there is only one opinion in here. 

jillysue
on 4/13/08 7:59 pm - Northern, MI
You are certainly correct. I guess I better think before I type next time. Just because I don't like one person's response does not make it ignorant or wrong. Thanks for the reality check!

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

KathiKins
on 4/12/08 11:06 am - CA
Hi Marc, Fascinating read.  Truly "As the Marc Turns" for you to have to live with.  Unspeakable event at the motel for you.  No excuses for how it was "not" handled -- the police, the motel, the coaches, your company..... Trust in the Lord.  He'll answer your prayers with his plan -- whatever that is.  Do your best at the job you have and it will all work out for whatever is to be the best.  I sure hope it works out the way that it's best for you and with the least amount of stress for you and your wife. Take care of you, Kathi
Musicmama88
on 4/12/08 11:25 am - Danville, IN
Poor Marc!! What a mess! I would have done the exact same thing,,I would have gone home too!!! As for the new job,,this is how I always pray in those types of situations,,"God, close any door that You do not intend for me to walk through, and open the ones that are meant for my good!" He always does just that, when I leave it in His capable hands,,, And then there is always Jeremiah 29:11,,,," For I know the plans I have for you....." hang in there...and let the "rose unfold" on its own! It will be in full bloom soon!! Blessings Betsy
"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Connie D.
on 4/12/08 11:31 am
Hey Marc.....I agree with all the ladies that have posted.  I DO NOT agree with the man. That was not called for at all and in my opinion was just rude!! Leave this to God and you will be heading down the right path.  I am from MN but at least I have manners. Hugs, connie d
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/08 11:40 am - Columbus, GA
Thanks sweetie... I appreciate it. I am just happy all that is behind me now... and really I am in a win/win situation now... .... and all I have to do is do a good job... which I will. if they promote me, great. If they don't, at least I am employed!
Margo M.
on 4/12/08 11:48 am - Elyria, OH
marc...i remember very well the nite you are writing about and the saturday class that was to be taught...and i agree that God has a plan and that your preacher's call was timely... i also think that you need to speak with your wife about this- i know that yu were hoping to get work closer to home so as not to have to travel... maybe i would be called a 6 year old as well for having walked out of my job in january--the only person that i hurt by that move was me- cut off my nose and my pay check--it is very easy for ppl to call us name s until they walk in our shoes... sorry- i have a feeling that there is something wondrous coming for you--and for me--i just am trying to debelop the patience for mine!!!! i am glad that you finally sat down and told your sisters and brother floyd what is going on--oh and george-i'll count him in our total cuz he's trying to be regular!
Margo M.
on 4/12/08 11:53 am, edited 4/12/08 11:58 am - Elyria, OH
me again--on speks behalf--he is right that pay is not always the most important thing-sometimes we must do things to be happy--unfortuantely--pay is what keeps the lights on and the water running and the car in the garage-at leats at my house!! we are living on michael's soc sec (which isn't much!!) and his worker's comp which will end soon...( well not THAT soon- they think his rotator cuff needs repaired AGAIN!!)  i do have to question your intelligence ,marc ,on one thing--who is this barb and where did she come from??? i am sorry -that wasn't nice of me but -hey--i cannot tell a lie!!!!!!!!! i may be banned form the board after this post!!!!
Barb_E
on 4/13/08 8:57 am - Grand Island, NE
I don't think it is this Barb........... Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!