Almost my time

phfauche
on 4/13/08 6:50 am - Columbus, OH
Hi Z,  Glad to see you found the OFF board.  Thanks for the best wishes. 

Hugs,   Peggy 

Margo M.
on 4/12/08 12:22 pm - Elyria, OH
sending prayers and hugs to you peg!!!!
phfauche
on 4/13/08 6:51 am - Columbus, OH
Thanks for the prayers Margo.  I will take as many of those as yall can give out.  

Hugs,   Peggy 

azreggie
on 4/13/08 4:57 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Peggy, Best of luck to you.  I had my "Last Supper" at Red Lobster.  I had 1 1/2 lbs of king crab legs, my favorite.  Ate every last one of them.  It wasn't as satisfying as I thought it would be.  Go figure.  I had my surgery a little over a week ago, and the one thing that amazed me was lack of pain.  Sure I had that button thingy and pushed it, but even when they took it off, there was surprisingly little pain. Mostly gas pain.  Then you just walk around the nurses station, and they like that.  They had me up and walking the same day as surgery. The 2 most important things I took with me was blistex and a pillow.  I had a 2 hour ride home from the hospital, and the nurse at the classes said to ask for a dose of pain meds right before you leave.  She is so smart, it made the trip home a little easier.  Hey, good luck, and we'll be seeing you on the loser's bench real soon.

Reggie

phfauche
on 4/13/08 6:48 am - Columbus, OH
Reggie,  Thanks for the heads up on the blistex and pillow.  I have a 2 hour ride to.  Glad to hear everything is going alright for you.  Good Luck and see you soon on that bench. 

Hugs,   Peggy 

Cajun Angel
on 4/13/08 12:40 pm - New Orleans, LA
Peggy of course you'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a safe surgery on Tuesday. Debbie
phfauche
on 4/14/08 9:10 am - Columbus, OH
Thanks a bunch, Deb.

Hugs,   Peggy 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views