What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Saturday!!

Linda S.
on 4/12/08 2:51 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Smile..Brenda, where does all the junk come from?? I am relaxing, trying to get my body together, then I will do what God helps me to do. Take care...

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Lynn B.
on 4/12/08 5:14 am - San Antonio, TX
Hello my Lovely Linda.  I'm enjoying my weekend so far.  I took Sammie to a Health Fair today that included health care for pets.  She got her nails clipped for free, and got microchipped for $15 by the Humane Society.  She was a very good girl.  I need to do some cooking today... meatballs or meatloaf, tuna patties, protein bars, crustless pumpkin pie, and maybe some split pea and ham soup.  There's lots of cleaning that needs to be done here, too, and I hope to do some, but mainly I want to get some cooking done so it's easy for me to make good food choices.
Calories Carbs Fat Protein 
  Breakfast          
  Quaker - Instant Oatmeal - Banana Bread Weight Control, 1 packet 160 29 3 7  
  Milk - Nonfat (fat free or skim), 0.75 cup 64 9 0 6  

Lunch          
  Eggs - Hard-boiled (whole egg), 2 large 155 1 11 13  
  Miracle Whip - Dressing, 1 tbsp 40 2 4 0  

Dinner          
  Lynn's Chili, 0.5 cup 210 27 3 19  

Snacks          
  Health Wise - Chocolate Marshmallow Protein Bar, 1 serving(s) 160 15 5 15  
  Planters - Peanuts - Dry Roasted Unsalted, 1 oz (about 39 pieces) 170 5 14 7  

Total:   959 88 40 67  

Linda S.
on 4/12/08 11:16 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Lynn..I need to cook,but I did some marathon sleeping,my body needed it. I saw my granddaughter today and my stepdaughter, that warmed my heart. I am just going to rest and do a few things, the heck with it. Hugs..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

annette R.
on 4/12/08 5:38 am - ithaca, NY
  Take care my sister. Just a quick hi and I'm off to take a nap. Prednisone makes me feel yucky too. Many kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 4/12/08 11:18 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya sis, yeah, that med sucks...I do not get a burst of energy,I get bad nerves.. Bye bye, love ya.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

azreggie
on 4/12/08 5:45 am - Tucson, AZ
Good morning Linda,  I don't get around to the computer as early as the rest of you guys, but here goes. B- 2 oz lite yogurt. L- 2 oz sf pudding. D- 2 oz Cream of wheat.  2 protein drinks( 42 grms protein) and a scoop of protein in my coffee, 20 grms.  So I should be getting in about 62 grams of protein today. I did the same thing yesterday, so I think I'm doing pretty good with the protein.  I had this headache  in the back of my head for a few days, so yesterday I layed off the pain meds altogether and got in an extra 16 oz of water, and no headache today. YAY! 

Reggie

Linda S.
on 4/12/08 11:19 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Reggie, you are fantastic!! Kudos on the extra water,lack of it can cause headaches..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/08 7:39 am - Columbus, GA
Well love... I gotta rethink the whole enchilada now... I am putting together a menu that will have to be (1) real easy to throw together (2) Not need plates or bowls or silverware (3) eaten in a truck while driving between stops... and (4) Follow our rules... The water will actually be easier now though.. because I will be sweating and lifting and I actually get thirsty now! Vitamins - Check So... that's my challenge... some sort of tuna roll up thinga-ma-bob or something... Hope the cleaning didn't wear ya out to much... wouldn't want you to miss those marathon Saturday night sex sessions you have been telling me about....
Linda S.
on 4/12/08 11:24 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Marc, you are incouragable!! TSK!!!! How about a cooler?? You can carry your cold cuts,cheese, yogurt and stuff, where there is a will,there is a way. Hugs..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/08 7:55 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Okay, so I rarely post on here.... If it's walked or crawled, lived in a past life, or thought about breathing, it's been ingested today. The carb monster has bitten me BAD... from boredom.   Granola 1/2 c Macaroni Salad 1 cup Nachos 1 cereal bowl full Part of a blueberry muffin actually about 1/4... Spanish rice maybe a half cup I feel absolutely stuffed but I'd eat again...    Wahhhhhhh, I want to party again this weekend and no one to party with. Janet
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views