What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Saturday!!

Linda S.
on 4/11/08 11:43 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello out there! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! B- Yogurt L- Carne asada and refried beans (fat free) D- Chicken Gumbo S-Orange I could not reduce the predisone yet, but find if I do not take it early morning, I am not so hungry, and Fangster behaves! Lots of cleaning this weekend...sigh.  Mopping  Sweeping 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 4/11/08 11:54 pm - CA
Good Morning Sweet Linda! Got a 2-year old's birthday party today so I'm taking a protein bar to nosh on when everyone isn't looking!  I'll eat some salad to go with it and call it lunch! Breakfast will be oatmeal w/ berries. That's about all I know for this Saturday!  Enjoy your day and clean something for me!  Hugs, Kathi
Linda S.
on 4/12/08 2:07 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Kathi, enjoy your party, I am trying to get my butt in gear.  am wishing I had one huge garbage bag that I could throw everything away in,....LOL.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 4/12/08 12:23 am - Wales , MA

I HAD 1 EGG  COFFEE 1 DONUT ( JELLY WITH POWDERD SUGER) Weekend BBQ  Weekend BBQ LUNCH YOGURT  SUPPER POT ROAST BOO

Linda S.
on 4/12/08 2:08 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Enjoy, you 100 pound wench!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Jean M.
on 4/12/08 12:37 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Good morning! B: 1 packet weight control oatmeal made w/ 2/3 c. skim milk S:  1/3 c. ricotta cheesecake fluff L:  3 oz. shrimp, 1/2 c. cucumbers in yogurt dressing S:  1/2 c. LF cottage cheese D:  2 oz. salmon, 1/2 c. roasted cauliflower S:  4 oz SF pudding Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Linda S.
on 4/12/08 2:09 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hugs, dear Jean, enjoy your day babes..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/12/08 2:24 am
Good Morning my beautiful Linda.....hope you don't clean too much and overdo it!!  Rest in between...yes I am bossy because I love you!! Jamie. Nic and Gracie left about 30 minutes ago. It seems so empty here....way too quiet!! I am used to the pitter patter of those little feet of Gracie's and the big boom of Nic's LARGE feet!!  Nic is so happy because he is taller then me now....he calls me shrimp all day long...hahahahahaha!! They have an almost 5 hour drive home. I hope the snow is better in the southern part of the state. We checked out the weather station and it sounded good for driving.  Jamie will stop if it isn't good....she won't take any chances. Sure am missing them already!! Nic and I made breakfast together this morning. He loves to cook. He made us dinner last night too. B-scrambled eggs w/cheese, breakfast sausage, fresh strawberries and pineaple ( I wish I could have eaten more it was so good) L-Talapia and cooked carrots (leftovers from Nic's dinner) Not sure of the rest of the day. I am going to that wild game feed. I am excited about seeing all the people I don't see very often. It is great fun!! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend my friend!!!  Love and many hugs.......Boo to you
Linda S.
on 4/12/08 2:49 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Boo, I am so glad you enjoyed your baby...smile. I am having a hard day, high anxiety due to meds. I am tyrning it all over to God, I will do the best I can, and accept that  am far from perfect, Love you.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/12/08 2:25 am - Portage, IN
Good morning sweet Linda. I hope that you get done what you want to. I am with you with the huge garbage bag. I need one that this whole apartment will fit in. Anyone know where I can get one that big? B: SF oatmeal w/o milk and banana L: meatballs in spaghetti sauce with cheese D: who knows S: protein bar Have a wonderful day all. Love and hugs to everyone.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views