It's Saturday- What's New!

Brenda R.
on 4/12/08 2:20 am - Portage, IN
Good Saturday morning to all of my OFF sisters and brothers. I hope that today is treating everyone well.  I went and got my 6 month labs done this morning. I have a appointment with the doctor on Wednesday afternoon. I hope that all is good with it. I am a bit concerned about a couple of things being low. It is cold and rainy here. I know they are calling for snow tonight and tomorrow. I wonder too where spring is at. I want the nice weather and I want it now. I vary rarely get what I want so I am not going to hold my breath for it.  I have some running around to do today and so I am going to be busy. That is a good thing. I am kind of bored being here since I stayed home yesterday. I can only stay down for about a day and then I am ready to go some more.  I guess I had better get going. Things to do and people to see. I love life. It is wonderful. I hope that you all have a blessed, safe and productive day today. Love and hugs to all of my family.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Eileen Briesch
on 4/12/08 5:12 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Aime and everyone: No grands for me ... only grands in my life are grand nephews (or are they called great nephews ... never sure of the terms there ... one time at work I said I was a great aunt and was corrected; you know how journalists are with words! And anyway, my grands are in Illinois and I won't see them until end of the month for their joint birthday party. Today is grand nephew Sammie's 4th birthday. Happy Birthday, Sammie!  Sammie is the creative one, a lot like his grandmother, my sister outlaw (ex-sister-in-law) Sue (or maybe like his great aunt Eileen). He was acting like a pirate last time I saw him, wearing an eye patch and ordering everyone to swab the deck, matey, or walk the plank. He's a cutie.  I'm at work, of course, because I have no home computer; had to work anyway. It's drab, dreary, rainy and cold. I was a little sick last night; don't know if it was something I ate in the afternoon ... old cheese I put on my Lean Cuisine ... or something I ate at work ... too much birthday cake or too much pizza ... but I sat on the toilet a good half hour early this morning after I got home from work. I was miserable! I hope nobody else got sick from eating my cake. I feel fine this morning. Got a morning wake-up call and a serenade of happy birthday from my friend Rox, *****port they had six inches of snow in Langlade, Wis., up north of Green Bay. Her 6-year-old daughter, Erin, my goddaughter, said, "When is spring coming, Mommy?" Yeah, we're all wondering that. My mom called as I was making dinner, a cheesy tuna casserole with the high protein macaroni. Didn't have mac and cheese on hand, so I figured this was just as good to bind me up from last night's problems.  Well, hopefully tonight will be quiet and we can get out of here early. I'm tired. I only get tomorrow off and then have to turn around and come back Monday night.  Have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!