It's Saturday- What's New!

Candygirl
on 4/12/08 5:27 am - Somewhere in, NY
Peg Just thinking out loud.  Who knows what the next two years will bring?  It's unbelievable what the last two have brought for me.  My two year anniversary is May 8.  I'll have 9 months of maintenance under my belt by then.  Hell, I could have had a baby in that time!   (Shudder.....Forget I said that...) I miss the California connection... Candy

seasheleyes
on 4/12/08 4:13 pm - Manteca, CA
We want you back in CA- anytime!
KathiKins
on 4/11/08 11:52 pm - CA
Happy Saturday Aime and Everyone, Guess it's a weekend of grands!  Ain't it grand?  Love the stories you all sharing with your grandchildren.  We have a birthday party to attend today for our 2-year old grandson.  Sponge Bob himself is coming.  Can't wait to meet him after watching several episodes of him yesterday with Nathan.  We brought their doggie (our granddog), Karma, home with us last night so she wouldn't be in the way today.  She a very good little doggie so it's a pleasure to have her around. Our weather is planning to be downright hot today.  Shooting for high 80s but that will make for a nice day in the backyard. Gotta go wrap presents for today -- bunch of clothes, a savings bond, and tickets to Disneyland!  That way his parents will just have to take him! Have a good day.  Feel better to those who are not up to snuff.   Hugs, Kathi
Karen S.
on 4/12/08 1:01 am - Wailuku, HI
Aloha Aime and all my OFF sisters and brothers,

It has been awhile since I posted.....life has just been inteferring!! Or maybe it's that I have a life now and new problems and issues pop up every day.

This morning I'm on my way to the hospital to test my Saturday babies. I hope there weren't too many of them born yesterday because I'm feeling kinda crappy and would much rather stay in bed.

I'm dealing with some physical problems that are troublesome. I finally called my bariatric doc yesterday and told him that I am losing TOO much weight, and have constant tummy and backaches. He told me to call any morning next week and tell them I'm coming in that day...he wants to figure this out as much as me. I can't go to Calif. to help my son and DIL move into their new home AND greet their new baby when I'm feeling drug out myself.

Much more to share with you...but need to get going. Even if you don't see me posting, I'm always here reading and feeling the love and encouragement from all of you to each other.

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen

Margo M.
on 4/12/08 1:27 am - Elyria, OH
glad that you popped in--you have been high on my list of where ares this week!
KathiKins
on 4/12/08 2:39 am - CA
I've missed you posting, Karen! I sure hope you solve the "not feeling well" problem.  I just know the doctor will be able to help.  Good you're going. Take care of yourself and let us know how it goes..... You've go a new grandbaby to meet before very long!  That's so exciting and motivation to get it together I'm sure..... A special Southern California hug for you! Kathi
peggy H.
on 4/12/08 4:43 am
 Sister  Tender hugs coming your way, Peg 
GOD BLESS AMERICA

AND ALL OUR HERO'S
annette R.
on 4/12/08 5:33 am - ithaca, NY
Hugs Karen, Good to hear from you but not such great news. Maintenance is harder than losing in many ways. You and the surgeon will get to the bottom of your woes. Hang in there.
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

susandoeshair
on 4/12/08 1:29 am - Alexander, AR
Good Saturday OFF sisters and brothers I'm lazy again today. Laid around in bed until 7:30, and just now took a shower and got dressed.  Gary is off to his OA meeting and to run a few errands for me. I won't be caught dead outside the house looking the way I do. Today is day 4, my eyes are less swollen but the skin on my face is quite tight in spite of the constant layer of Vasaline.  I'd much rather use some lovely moisturizer, but Vasaline are what the doc orders, so that's it. All of the grand baby stories are so wonderful, I must admit I'm jealous.  Our son and DIL may have trouble conceiving, but even if things go well, it won't be a good time for a while. I'm trying to be patient, but the sweet stories I read here make me long for a little bundle of my own to spoil! And what's with this weather???  Snow STILL???  And poor Jan in Southern MO and all the water. My goodness, all of you please take care! Back to the recliner to watch yet MORE TV.  Eyes still too swollen to read or knit. Drat! Hugs to all

Susan

seasheleyes
on 4/12/08 1:59 am - Manteca, CA
I'm procrastinating- I need to plant a few annuals in pots for the party today, but I would have to get dressed first and I DON'T WANT TO! We are celebrating my daughter Laura's birthday and "new life" (much thinner).... it is an "open house" from noon to 9:00 P.M. so it will be a long day. It will be fun, though. We are expecting about 30 guests- relatives, family friends, and a slew of Starbucks kids (Laura's friends/co-workers). Oh- and I expect that most of our TOPS group will show up too. They love Laura. You know, it is very satisfying to see a young person have success with the weight loss "thing" when you have lived it your whole life and know the pain of being heavy. Anyway- procrastination done- time to put some clothes on and get at it! It's going to be hot- almost 90 degrees today here- it will be wonderful! Julia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views