Finally home

Barb_E
on 4/11/08 8:32 am - Grand Island, NE
We finally got home...........and I had ecards from my secret pal ..........thank you. What a trip we went to Florida via Texas, Georgia, then Florida we had a wedding in St. Augustine and then went to West Palm Beach and then across to St. Petersburg (where I drove across the longest and highest bridge) I have a thing about heights.  Then onto to Tennesee and then back to Kentucky and then we were going to go to Arkansas but ended up going to Fort Wayne , Indiana instead due to a death in the family.   I came home with TB  (tired butt) .   We both had cousins in all of these places.   It was really fun to hear........."wow look at you" or "are you ok you have lost a lot of weight"  grin grin I loved hearing that. Also loved sitting in the hot tub without feeling to conscious of how I looked.    I was weighed today at the hospital, had one of those fun colonoscopies and have lost 73 lbs.............ya hoo..........
Darlene
on 4/11/08 3:06 pm
It sounds like you had a very busy time, but a good one. Now you can take it easy and rest. Welcome home.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views