Have a Plastic Question?

Boogaloo
on 4/11/08 4:09 am - PA
Hi All, I am going to see a plastic surgeon for my second appointment and have scheduled my surgery for May 7th - so I am asking those of you who have had plastics what I should expect?  I am having the lower body lift/tummy tuck/arms.  Have any of you had any of these procedures?  How was the pain? Recovery time? Are you happy with the results?    Any thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated thanks, LouAnn
Darlene
on 4/11/08 4:13 am
I have only had the tummy tuck. Happy with results? no way, I feel my surgeon botched the job big time and now in order to repair it others want $30,000 and so I remain a botched dog earred no belly button unhappy person. Too bad I don't have belly button anymore as it's hard to find were to put my belts and skirts when I bellydance. I had no pain at all, came home the next day. mine was almost 6 years ago.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Boogaloo
on 4/11/08 4:17 am - PA
What are "dog ears"  if you don't mind my asking?   Glad you still bellydance   Thanks for your response Lou
Darlene
on 4/11/08 4:34 am
I have one on each side of my hips, mine stick out about 6 inches each. ‘Dog ears’: These are puckers of skin on each end of your scars. The looser the skin, the more likely you will get dog ears on your scars. The only way I see how to avoid them is with a 360 degree circumferal  uplift.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Boogaloo
on 4/11/08 6:14 am - PA
ooooooooooooooooh! yeah, that's the procedure my doctor wants to do - I wasnt sure I wanted to do that - it sounded so scary - but now that you tell me that - it seems it's the right way to go! thanks, Lou
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views