Spring Foward

peggy H.
on 4/11/08 3:06 am
 GrannyI just recieved this as a Happy Mothers Day wish, Thought I would share. " May your troubles be less" " Your blessings be more " " And nothing but happiness,  Come through your door." This sure made my heart happy, Hugs,  Peg in:  Spring time, waiting for summer to begin , Red 
GOD BLESS AMERICA

AND ALL OUR HERO'S
KathiKins
on 4/11/08 3:37 am - CA
WONDERFUL sentiment My Lady in Red! Thanks for sharing..... Hugs, Kathi
peggy H.
on 4/11/08 5:01 am
Hiya Miss Kathi,  The snow is melting off our mountain tops, we have a little warmth in the breeze. The honey man and I are both enjoying these early spring days. We didn't even start a fire to keep us warm this morning, yahoo, I'm ready to get outside and MOVE my tiny hiney.  Later sweety, Peg  P  S, Soon as you get word about your date, SHOUT IT OUT !!!!!!!!!!  Place a call to your surgeons office every day or so , just as a gentle reminder that your waiting to hear Your Date,  You won't be bugging them ( much) just being Pro- Active for Kathi, also ask if all your test results have been recieved,  again just being pro-active for Kathi......See, This is all about you at this time.  And you are taking very good care of this life altering event.  Sending you a bunch of ATTA GIRLS, dear girl ............... You Go Girl 
GOD BLESS AMERICA

AND ALL OUR HERO'S
KathiKins
on 4/11/08 9:11 am - CA
Thanks My Lady..... I spoke with them today as a matter of fact!  I am scheduled for a nutrition class next Thursday and that's required before they can submit to insurance (not sure why exactly but it is).  So.  I will call them the next day and make sure they know I attended!  LOL I will definitely be pro-active for me......  But keep after me!  LOL  Sometimes I like to just fade into the woodwork and listen..... You're just simply the best! Kathi
peggy H.
on 4/11/08 9:43 am
 I'm Sticking With YouYou can't fade away, cause..........We are with you .  See, this is how it works.  You get us all when you sign up here........We hang in there with you , come thick or thin.... was that a double ontondray, anyway you get the gist ....Sisters and the boys, you got US. This is a very important time in your life.  You , after all are starting from scratch.  A new Kathi will be starting this Journey.  The current Kathi is also very important.  She is the one that saw the need, the need to get her life back into a more workable , less stressful, healthier, happier, moving on with life woman.  Soooooo, walk it out , talk it out, and find your joy, Hugs dear sister, Peg
GOD BLESS AMERICA

AND ALL OUR HERO'S
Brenda R.
on 4/11/08 7:34 am - Portage, IN
Hello to my sister in red. I think of you often as you are such a breath of fresh air to me. You hold a special spot in my life as do several others. When you called hubby honey man it made think of my mom. She always (as far back as I can remember anyway and that is a long time which we won't go into right now lol) "my honey boy". Good to hear from you sweet sister in red. I send you my big hugs and lots of love to go with them.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

peggy H.
on 4/11/08 9:54 am
 Honey Sailor  Hey ya Brenda, My very own honey man is a Retired Sailor,  Ya know how thoes uniforms will get cha. Well, I got that uniformed boy'o 45 years ago April 12. Geeee's , the years have flown by, he is a good guy.  We dated for 3 years before we married. He jokes that he had to wait til I was of legal age.  I'm the lucky one, he waited. Peg and her Chief USN, Ret., And proud to be. 
GOD BLESS AMERICA

AND ALL OUR HERO'S
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views