thx sp!

Margo M.
on 4/10/08 11:56 pm - Elyria, OH
today's mail brought a cute card--thank you! problem is by your hint i hope that i don't get caught picking my nose or something since you lurk!!!! those of you who lurk make those of us who post behave better i guess!!!! anyhow- thx cuz i needed a positive in the mail today!!!!!
Darlene
on 4/11/08 12:40 am
so me saying I'm a lurker threw you off on figuring out who I am eh?
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Margo M.
on 4/11/08 12:42 am - Elyria, OH
no--i am thrown off enough cuz it was  A) printed  B) postmarked from NE--but i know that it could be from anywhere at this point in life!!!!! i'm just really happy to hear that my pal is out here somewhere!!!!!
Margo M.
on 4/11/08 12:43 am - Elyria, OH
and if it's you-cool!!!!
Darlene
on 4/11/08 12:44 am
you know my bestest friend lives in Neb. Come out to the conference in Oct and you can meet her....it's our annual conference.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Margo M.
on 4/11/08 1:07 am - Elyria, OH
you know i can't plan that far in advance!!!!!!!!!! my life changes like the wind!!!! and anyhow- i thought i was your best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darlene
on 4/11/08 1:13 am
truthfully I have not many friends. She has history with me when her hormones went raging and she stayed with us a few months a couple years ago. She ran away from home (hubby).  I can say that I have never learned to be a friend and not so very popular with most people. I never learned growing up how to have fun, it was against all my mother taught me, you do not laugh, that is not becoming to anyone.  Dang, can you tell I spent the day with her yesterday doing errands.....she is soooo soooo negative of a person and never happy. sorry
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Margo M.
on 4/11/08 1:21 am - Elyria, OH
spent the day with your mother? i understand being around negativity! it lives here with me in the form of miy michael.....he's working on positives....
Darlene
on 4/11/08 2:19 am
we can't get positives in her......
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Terrib
on 4/11/08 2:52 am - Clayton, NC
"Truthfully I have not many friends."..........I quote from your post Ahem!   Don't be offending all your "friends"!!!  Hugs,

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!