I'm back

J Brown
on 4/11/08 2:53 am - Omaha, NE
You must be so excited to see the "finished" product. From your Avatar you are a beauty to begin with. Did you ever see the Sex in the City Episode where one of the gals had a chem peal before a big gala event, she showed up in a huge black hard with long black netting. It was a scream. But she was also in a lot of pain. Your just going to be a new girl, inside and out in a few weeks. Be good to yourself and keep us posted..Blessings
JeanB
susandoeshair
on 4/11/08 5:47 am - Alexander, AR
Hey Jeannie, I'd love to see that episode, bet it was a hoot.  I just had to run to the doctor's office because some of the steri strips on one eye was coming off. You should have seen me RUN into the building, stand really close to the wall waiting for the elevator door to open, and pray there was no one on the other side  LOL I really am a site....would be great if it were Halloween, I'd easily scare all the little children of our neighborhood. Thanks for the funny and the good wishes

Susan

annette R.
on 4/11/08 3:10 am - ithaca, NY
Susan,  I am glad to hear you are doing well. Thought my Wednesdays were tough, compared to yours, just a breeze. Lots of protein, rest and be ready to get rid of the nasty old gall bladder. Kisses Annette 
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

susandoeshair
on 4/11/08 5:49 am - Alexander, AR
Yep, protein, frozen peas and my TV.  I've got all I need. I'll pop in again later, but it's naptime for now. Thanks for the smoochies, sending them right back at ya

Susan

KathiKins
on 4/11/08 3:41 am - CA
Oh it's good to "see" you posting again, Susan! Glad to hear it was a good experience.  I'm sure you're a vision right now but know it will pass quickly enough. I hope you gain everything you wanted from the procedure.  Just think, next week you'll have your gallbladder out and this will be a distant memory! Hugs, Kathi
Laureen S.
on 4/11/08 3:42 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Susan, Happy to hear from you and know that all went well and I certainly hope the end result will be what you want!!!   Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Linda S.
on 4/11/08 5:41 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Welcome back!! Take good care of yourself....hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Eileen Briesch
on 4/11/08 9:04 am - Evansville, IN
Yikes, where have I been ... oh that's right, I've been on a cruise. Sorry, didn't know you were doing this. Glad it all went OK and you're healing and getting ready for the gall bladder surgery. Was that what was bothering you (hurting you so much you couldn't keep anything down)? Hope that solves the problem.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

susandoeshair
on 4/11/08 9:19 am - Alexander, AR
Man, I sure wish I was on a cruise right now!  LOL There were actually two different things happening at one time;  a ruptured ovarian cyst and the gallbladder.  While the doc is in there with the laproscope he's going to make sure there isn't a small bowel obstruction as well.  Might as well check out all the plumbing at once! Hope you had a marvelous time on your cruise, you sure deserved it Take care,

Susan

Eileen Briesch
on 4/12/08 4:56 am - Evansville, IN
I thought I remembered something with the ovaries; hope you get everything straightened out so you feel better. It's no fun being sick. The cruise was nice; last year's traveling companion was better (Carla); my brother didn't take to cruising very much. And the cruise line was better last year (Princess) ... this year was Carnival. But otherwise it was a nice break. Too bad I had to return to the Midwest and cold weather. At least it hasn't snowed yet ... just rain.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!