I'm back

susandoeshair
on 4/10/08 11:23 pm - Alexander, AR
Hi OFF friends, I had my cosmetic surgery on Wednesday and my eyes have been so swollen that I couldn't see well enough to read posts, much less actually post one!  I look like an Asian jack-0-lantern....slits for eyes, face all puffy and shiny.  I'm quite a site, alright LOL  I dont really have any pain, just tender where the chemically peeled skin is starting to slough off...very tender under there.  The steri-strips on my eyelids are a bit irritating, the corners rub a bit each time I blink. All in all it hasn't been a bad experience. The doctor called me that night to check on me, and his nurse called twice yesterday. The procedure was done in the office and I can't say enough about that. A very positive and professional experience. Now I just have to concentrate on getting in all my fluids and extra protein in preparation for my gallbladder surgery next Wednesday.  Seems Wednesdays are my day, huh? Hope everyone is doing well.  I'm off to go take a bath and ice my face.  Love you all!

Susan

Margo M.
on 4/10/08 11:27 pm - Elyria, OH
love back to you !glad to "see" all is well at your house and so happy to hear it was a smooth procedure!!!!!
susandoeshair
on 4/10/08 11:53 pm - Alexander, AR
Thank you, Miss Margo. Smooth is right...the nice tight skin is reaaaaaaaaaaalllyy  smooth  LOL  That is, untill it starts peeling off!

Susan

Judy G.
on 4/10/08 11:27 pm - Galion, OH

WELCOME BACK!!!! WOW THAT SOUNDS SO PAINFUL TO ME...LOL GLAD THAT YOU ARE UP AND ABOUT NOW....PRAYERS FOR THE UPCOMING SURGERY....

HUGS

susandoeshair
on 4/10/08 11:54 pm - Alexander, AR
Dear Judy, Thanks!  It really isn't as bad as I had imagined, but bad enough. I've read what's been happening with you and I'm glad to see that things are finally moving forward so you can get on with your life. You so deserve it! Big hugs

Susan

Darlene
on 4/11/08 12:50 am
Make sure you do lots of pictures of your healing process, these will become important to you in time. Take it easy........
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

susandoeshair
on 4/11/08 1:19 am - Alexander, AR
Hey there, already on it....that and the extra protein. Thanks for caring Big hugs to ya

Susan

Brenda R.
on 4/11/08 1:24 am - Portage, IN
Susan, I am so glad that your feeling good. I hope that you take it easy and get your rest too.  Good luck on your coming surgery on Wednesday. I know that you will feel so much bette without your old gall bladder.  I am sending loving and healing hugs and lots of love your way.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

susandoeshair
on 4/11/08 5:44 am - Alexander, AR
I"m going to be the best looking patient in the OR!!!  Resting is all I've been doing, and there's more where that came from, too. Thanks for the well wishes Hugs

Susan

Connie D.
on 4/11/08 1:33 am

Hi Susan......sounds like everything went well with your surgery. Glad to hear that you are home and on the way to a full recovery. Hugs, connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views