WHAT'S NEW-FRIDAY.......................

Eileen Briesch
on 4/11/08 7:19 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Lora and everyone: Thanks for all the birthday wishes. They are so welcome. I didn't get to bed until after 3 because we had a review last night to edit and I didn't get home until nearly 1. It was pouring rain ... it was so bad there was standing water on the interstate highway I travel to get home, plus the other street that connects to it. Then I had to take the garbage out to the curb in that downpour. I was soaked by the time I got in and cold because on top of the rain, it was in the high 30s.  So I woke up this morning with a headache; typical weather-related headache. Tried an Imitrex but that didn't work; stuck my head under the shower and took a vicodin and that seemed to knock it out. Made my german chocolate cake to take into work. Needless to say, didn't feel much like going out to lunch, so I made a Lean Cuisine and had a salad at home. A coworker whose birthday is earlier in the week gave me a $20 to buy a pizza for dinner (which I had planned to do anyway, now I don't have to pay at least). Happy birthday to me! Got a couple more cards, one from my friend Rox and one from my mom, so I took some checks to the bank before I headed off to work, which is where I am now, sharing birthday cake with my coworkers. I guess I should start working. Have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Judy G.
on 4/11/08 7:27 am - Galion, OH

AFTERNOON EVERYONE...SORRY I AM SO LATE IN POSTING WHAT I AM UP TO TODAY BUT HERE I AM...LOL

WORKED ALL DAY AND WILL BE WORKING TOMORROW FOR THE OTHER CASHIER BECAUSE HER DIL IS NOW ON BORROWED TIME TO PASS AWAY....THEY TOOK ALL THE TUBES AND WIRES OFF HER LASTNIGHT AND NOW ITS WAIT AND SEE WHEN SHE GOES....SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BRAIN MOVEMENT AT ALL SO ITS A MATTER OF TIME NOW....

CALLED MY LAWYER AND SHE IS STILL OUT SICK...BUT THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING IF I DIDN'T WANT TO....HELLO?????? I DON'T WANT TO GET SCREWED BY NOT RESPONDING!!!!! I WILL CALL MY LAWYER MONDAY MORNING AND SEE WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS....

WE ARE NOW UNDER A TORNADO WATCH TIL 9 PM TONIGHT AND ALSO TSTORM WARNING....LOTS OF NASTY WEATHER IN MY AREA!!!! I LOVE STORMS AND AM EXCITED....LOL

I TALKED TO MY WLS OFFICE TODAY AND THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE 2 FLINTSTONES COMPLETE CHEWABLES ALONG WITH ONE 500 MICRO GRAM B12 AND ONE 30 MG IRON PER DAY....SO NOW I AM NOW HAVING TO PURCHACE MORE VITAMINS BECAUSE MY DAM BC/BS DOESN'T COVER MY PRENATAL VITAMINS BECAUSE I AM OVER 49 YEARS OLD!!!!! LIKE I HAVE THIS EXTRA MONEY????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELLO..............DID I NOT TELL YOU I AM BROKE??????? GUESS IT JUST DOESN'T PAY TO TELL ANYONE ANYTHING!!!!! GEEZZZ

NOT MUCH ELSE HAPPENING HERE TODAY WITH ME....MY BACK IS SORE AS ALL GET OUT BUT I KEEP TRUCKING ON DOING WHAT I HAVE TO DO....NO RICK THIS WEEKEND UNLESS HE COMES UNANNOUNCED....KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED HE DOES THAT!!!! WOULD BE A NICE THING TO HAPPEN!!!!!

WELL MY SUPPER IS READY TO EAT SO I WILL SAY BYE FOR NOW....HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY!!!

HUGS

Debbie G.
on 4/11/08 10:05 am - Derby Line, VT
Good evening everyone!  I sure haven't been posting much lately have I?  OOOPS!  since I can't really start any new projects around the house (supposed to be doing NO lifting over 20#-done that already) I can't start ripping up carpet and painting yet.  HMMMM.  So I am sitting here after a rain storm with thunder and lightening and the windows open even though it is cooling down and thinking of the fun weekend we had in the Burgh!  And secretly - or not so secretly - wishing to see everyone again!  Today was a long day at work.  I had a Friday afternoon headache!  tonight picked up doggy paper work, got a chai and stopped at WalMart.  Going to make some good home made granola from my mothers recipe.  I put a bit of it into my yogurt every day.  Gives good crunch and more fiber.  I'm all into more fiber lately!  LOL!!!  Going to make a big pot of veggie soup again too, love that stuff!  Made some bran muffins yesterday and they turned out pretty good, between those and Karen S's muffins wowser!  Have the doggy adoption event tomorrow and today I notice our grass is getting greener.  Guess you know what that means.  Mowing cannot be far behind!  UGH!   Hope you all have a great weekend!

Debbie G
Lap RNY 12/12/05
320 highest, 302 consultation, 289 surgery. Total weight loss:165lbs.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views