WHAT'S NEW-FRIDAY.......................

lora13
on 4/10/08 4:24 pm, edited 4/10/08 10:45 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
WOW...I NEVER STARTED THIS BEFORE....I AM OUT OF MY BOX A BIT AND SHOULD BE IN BED....IT IS 2:22 AM EST. SO POST AWAY OFF-ERS AND TELL US ABOUT YOUR FRIDAY!!!! I WILL RETURN IN A FEW HOURS. HUGS 'N MORE, LORA 
MLONG
on 4/10/08 7:36 pm - Wales , MA
ITS 5:30 HERE IN MASSACHUSETTS AND I AM UP AND READY TO GET TO THE OFFICE THEN OFF TO THE COUNTRY CLUB  LATER TO NIGHT BACK TO THE CLUB FOR DINNER AND DANCING   MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY SO MY SON AND HIS WIFE WILL ALSO BE THERE THE GRAND DAUGHTER HAS A DATE SO SHE WILL NOT BE COMMING  HAVE A GREAT DAY BOO  
Aime B.
on 4/10/08 8:00 pm - Baltimore, MD
Good morning Lora! It is always fun to be the start of the thread.  I am so glad it is Friday. I am looking forward to some time alone at home. I need to clean the house, do laundry, and some yard work. The weather is showing that we are expecting rain. I hope I can still get out and do a little yard work.  I have to attend another one of those boring trainings this morning. I have heard that this one shouldn't take as long as the other one did last week. I may end the day and start the weekend having dinner with my friend. We had discussed meeting somewhere today depending on his schedule.  I wish everyone a lovely weekend!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

KathiKins
on 4/10/08 9:22 pm - CA
T.G.I.F. Lora and Everyone! Good to see you this Friday Lora....  Very pleasant surprise! Today is work as usual then finish getting ready for our grandson's birthday party tomorrow.  Should be alot of fun.  I'm told there will be about 40 people there as many parents stay with their young children when you are 2 years old.  They are planning lunch and then Sponge Bob himself will show up to entertain the children and present the birthday cake.  I guess he paints either their face or their hands.  Our little Nathan LOVES Sponge Bob.  Should be alot of fun.  Tonight we have volunteered to babysit with him so his mother can finish her shopping and preparations.  We'll bring their dog home with us so she is out of the way for the party tomorrow.  Their dog was their only "child" before the two year old came into the picture so she is a bit of a spoiled brat.  I liken her to being the "Nellie Olson" of the pet set but we love her. Take care and have a wonderful Friday -- it's almost the weekend!  Hooray. Kathi
seasheleyes
on 4/11/08 2:26 am - Manteca, CA
Hi Kathy, We are having a birthday party tomorrow too, but we couldn't get SPONGE-BOB! I guess he can only be at one party per day! Darn. Actually, my daughter Laura would probably prefer Brad Pitt anyway. Have fun! Julia
KathiKins
on 4/11/08 2:42 am - CA
Heck, I'm with YOUR DUGHTER!  But ...... this is a 2 year old's birthday party so Sponge Bob it is....  LOL  Enjoy your party, too!  we're supposed to have summer-like weather and it outdoors so it should be fun. Kathi
seasheleyes
on 4/11/08 4:54 am - Manteca, CA
Yes!- They are predicting high 80s here in Northern CA- that sounds just perfect for the outdoor areas. Our party is an indoor/outdoor free flow party. It is an open house from Noon to 9:00 P.M. It will be a crazy mix of people- lots of Starbucks employees, plus neighbors, friends, and relatives. I'm hoping that it will be a steady stream of people... we'll see. Maybe Sponge Bob will show up after all!
Darlene
on 4/11/08 7:03 am
here ya go, this is their myspace pics. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=96400053&albumId=0
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Darlene
on 4/11/08 6:58 am
Brad Pitt will be helping me tomorrow clean out my storage unit. He works here in the park that I live in, and yes, they could be twins, I'll get a picture of him somehow and post it.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

annette R.
on 4/10/08 9:32 pm - ithaca, NY
Lora, You are up before me today. I slept in until 6 AM. My dear nephew came to visit. He is my only nephew and was born on my 30th birthday. We noted that he is the same age I was when he was born and now exactly 1/2 my age. When he was a tot, he knew I always carried chewing gum. His speech was not yet developed so he would ask for "dum please?". As time progressed he began to ask "DUM aunt?" Ah yes, his pet name for me is still "DUM AUNT". Always said with love and a hug. After a couple of sunny days we have dreary rain in the forcast. Cold and damp too.  Tonight is my waitressing debut. This will be a ONE TIME performance. Tom thinks it is so neat that he volunteered my services. It won't be bad. The people at the golf course are one big family. He's been a member there for 22 years and we know almost everybody. This is the first gathering after the Winter break. Oh BOY!! It may be a fun rowdy bunch.  Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views