Where o where is the mystery box

Darlene
on 4/11/08 2:29 am
My only problem with that is it would take much longer for the box to get to people, especially if it has to cross the US a few times to get to people...Possibly can put postcards from your area in the box, say if 14 people signed up, then put 14 cards in so everyone could have one from each area.  Just a rambling thought. Lots of variables here.......lots of opportunity for different things also.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Margo M.
on 4/11/08 3:04 am - Elyria, OH
i understand the part about it taking longer but am not thinking that should be a problem--look how long it takes for secret pal stuff to get across country!i should talk!ouch! i do think it would be fun to include something local for each person but -once i send it to susieqinreno then janielininmississippi won't get what i sent--unless maybe it just continues around --i mean-ok- once you get it back- send it back out again on another round -which would possibly include new peeps!  oh heck-this could get exciting!!  i do think it would be better for it not to go up the coast of calif before it goes anywhere else- it'skinda fun getting it from all over -- oh never mind...i'm confusing myself!!!! and trying to wait my turn!!!!!
MLONG
on 4/11/08 3:46 am - Wales , MA

IT IS ALWAYS YOUR TURN SWEETIE KEEP GOING

BOO

KathiKins
on 4/11/08 2:57 am - CA
I loved the Mystery Box idea!  I got the box and was thrilled to open it and see what might be in there.  However it's set up I would look forward to participating again because it was/is definitely a fun idea. Kathi
Darlene
on 4/11/08 3:03 am
Thanks Kathi.....
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Candygirl
on 4/11/08 4:53 am - Somewhere in, NY
Darlene, thanks for setting up the first mystery box. I would enjoy taking part in a new mystery box.  I've regretted not getting in on the first one.  I don't care how we do it. Candy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views