What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Friday

Linda S.
on 4/11/08 12:35 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I am so happy for you, that you slept, my friend!! I have been up since 1:30...but I went to sleep before 7. It seems we take turns on our sleep...LOL. Have a good one. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

dreamgirl119
on 4/11/08 1:09 am - Lansdowne, PA
TGIF....you're right! EM - Weight Control Oatmeal B -    EAS Chocolate Protein Shake L -    Dannon Yogurt Smoothie w /1 scoop protein D -   Tilapia w/ tossed salad S -   Egg salad Duchess and I are getting ready to go for a walk....                         Walking Dog Backpacker 
Linda S.
on 4/11/08 3:00 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Hey pretty lady!! I wanted to share with you that I gained 5 pounds...I am not going to let it bother me, but I wanted you to know. It is from my meds and I will drop it, I know. I said that, to say this, we are winners when we chose to be, doesn't matter if we have a bad day, week or month. You are an inspiration, a lifes time worth of bad habits does not disappear over night, and sometimes doing what is right for our bodies, screws with other things. I found a gift like the one you gave me, and I am sending one to Connie, please remember her and her grandson in your prayers. I must remember to make some talapia this weekend. God bless you, and hugs.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

dreamgirl119
on 4/11/08 6:11 am - Lansdowne, PA
Thank you Linda, you are so sweet!!!  I hae been doing a lot of weight training and the doctor says I'm building muscle thats why I feel like I'm not losing, but I am wearing a smaller size so I'm just gonna "SHUT UP."         Barbell Treadmill Step Aerobics Bench Press                 Barbell Body Builder Squats Weight Lifting 
Linda S.
on 4/11/08 7:29 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Exactly.....errrr...I remember telling you that you were building muscle...LOL. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/11/08 1:20 am - Portage, IN

Good morning to you Linda. I hope that the day for you is as fantastic as you are.  I was so busy yesterday and so I am taking it easy today. I was meeting myself going out the door and got so tired. I have to remember the heart problem. I may feel wonderful but in the end it is a strain for me. I am so tired today. I slept in until 8. I got up at 5 but back to sleep I went and it was a good deep sleep.  I ended up going to dinner last night. We went to Pepe's and waited over an hour for our dinners to come. By then I had ate to many chips and salsa and wasn't very hungry for dinner. I brought most of it home for Bill's dinner and he loved it. I WILL NOT repeat that again. Chips and salsa is not a good dinner for me. Tonight I am making my meatballs I was going to do last night.  B: SF maple and brown sugar oatmeal w/o milk and banana L: ham and cheese D: meat balls in spaghetti sauce and veggies S: protein bar I hope that today goes well for everyone and let's all thank God today is Friday!!!! And Bill doesn't work this week end so we get the whole thing to ourselves. YEAH!!! I am sending my love and hugs to all of my family.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/11/08 4:44 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Brenda!! An hour for service?? You and hubby must have the patience of Job!!!! Well, no wonder you were hungry.... I am happy to hear you rested, this is quite important. Take care, dear heart.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/11/08 1:29 am
Hello my special friend..... The kids tried leaving today but the weather was so bad they only got a couple miles and had to come back. It has been snowing since yesterday afternoon and is supposed to continue until tomorrow morning. We have about 10 inches of snow already and another 8-10 inches is on the way. What a mess!! Now I get to enjoy them at least another day or so....heeheehee!!! B-yogurt w/kashi and cheese S-fresh pineapple L-salmon and fresh green beans S-strawberries D-Talapia, sweet potato, and peas S-SF pudding Hope everything is good with you....I aalways keep you in my prayers!! Hugs and love.......Boo to you
Linda S.
on 4/11/08 4:48 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello my Boo....well,it looks like this snow brought a silver lining! Enjoy your babies... I am going to try and find my own cleaning fairy, I have a hard time working and trying to keep my darn place clean!! Love ya!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Jean M.
on 4/11/08 1:37 am
Revision on 08/16/12
B:  1 packet weight control oatmeal made w/ 2/3 c. skim milk S:  4 oz. yogurt L:  3 oz. Shelly's Spinach & Feta Bites, 1/4 c. Shelly's Italian White Bean Salad S:  1/2 c. cottage cheese D:  3 oz. shrimp, 1/2 c. cucumbers with yogurt dressing, maybe 1/4 c. couscous with feta cheese (if it'll go down - sometimes it doesn't) S:  4 oz. SF pudding Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views