What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Friday

Linda S.
on 4/10/08 8:38 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
TGIF...yeah baybeeeeee!!!!! B-SB cereal bar L-Turkey Sandwich S- Yogurt and Kashi D- Beans and Cheese.  Love Gaze 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 4/10/08 9:03 pm - Wales , MA

OATMEAL 1 PC TOAST

LUNCH YOGURT  CHEESE

SUPPER COUNTRY CLUB WHO KNOWS LOL   BOO  

Linda S.
on 4/11/08 12:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Good for you baby....smile.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 4/10/08 9:24 pm - CA
Mornin' Linda! SO glad it's Friday....  couldn't do it one more day...... LOL  Make it a good one! B-oatmeal w/berries L-salad w/chicken S-apple D-not sure....  going to babysit grandson so it'll be out to dinner on the way I think Hugs, Kathi
Linda S.
on 4/11/08 12:27 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Enjoy your grand....smile. Have a wonderful weekend...hope to hear from you, of course! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

annette R.
on 4/10/08 9:37 pm - ithaca, NY
TGIF - I'll second that thought! I finally found Fage yogurt and will try some for breakfast. It has 13 grams of protein. Sure hope it tastes as good as people claim. Still not able to get the yummy bread. The store manager refuses to stock more or save me a loaf. I'm about ready to camp out in their parking lot and wait for the delivery truck. Have a perfect day Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 4/11/08 12:33 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello sis...the fage is nice...smooth. I like using it in place of sour cream too... You are so sweet, I think it sucks that the manager will not save you a loaf of bread....who is HIS manager??? Seems a call to the main office is in order... Chat you soon milady!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

annette R.
on 4/11/08 2:40 am - ithaca, NY
Hey there Sis, Unfortunately, the store is a natural foods co-op. We are a tree hugging community. Not that I have anything against trees  mind you. But people tend to go overboard around here. Eventually I will find the bread and buy some to stock in my freezer. Smooches
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 4/11/08 4:49 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Grab a tree and beat his arse with it!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

ceeidee
on 4/10/08 10:43 pm
Hi there, Got to make it quick since I SLEPT IN!!!! till 5:30! Boy, I feel good today too! No change in menu. It's Friday!!!! Take Care, Linda and all, Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views