Had my gall bladder removed today

George T.
on 4/10/08 3:43 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
It went pretty smooth.  It took about 1 hour.  When I woke up, I was in my room.  1 1/2 hours later, I was discharged.  Since then, I have take 1 hydrochordone.  And that was not because I needed it, I just took it as preventive medicine.  It has been 8 hours since I took it.  A little pain in my shoulder, but I know, anesthesia.   Friday night, I hope to be at the Rangers game.  I don't see why I won't.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

lora13
on 4/10/08 4:31 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

Howdy George, Yikes...just had the gallbladder out today....holy moly!  You "sound" great!  Take it easy so you can go to the game tonight and enjoy it, plus catch a few fly balls!  But in my "mother" voice....if you feel the least bit crappy, either don't go, or leave the game and go home! Hoping your recovery is speedy and complete! Hugs, Lora 

Aime B.
on 4/10/08 8:02 pm - Baltimore, MD
GB surgery sure has changed from when I had it. I was in the hospital a week and home for 3 weeks. I was miserable. Glad to know you are recovering well!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

annette R.
on 4/10/08 9:10 pm - ithaca, NY
George, I am surprised to hear that went so quickly. What next - drive-through gall bladder surgery? Please be careful at the game. No whooping it up and screaming when your team does well. Glad to hear you are feeling well though. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Pat R.
on 4/10/08 9:50 pm - Sturgis, MI
Wow George, that was fast! Take it easy, buddy, and don't overdo at the game.....you are important, so take good care of yourself.

Sending gentle hugs,
Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
hockeymom8016
on 4/10/08 10:19 pm - NJ
You may find yourself getting physically tired and find it difficult to make it through the game.  I went to my son's hockey game about a week after mine was out and it was very tiring. 

susandoeshair
on 4/10/08 11:13 pm - Alexander, AR
Hey George, Glad to hear you did so well!!  It 's very encouraging for me, I'm having mine out next Wed. Don't overdo....I'm sure you know your limitations.

Susan

Margo M.
on 4/10/08 11:25 pm - Elyria, OH
i still have mine-hmmm... glad to see you doing so well-be careful ---have fun!!!!
Judy G.
on 4/10/08 11:25 pm - Galion, OH

DANG THAT WAS FAST!!!!!! JUST BE CAREFUL GEORGE WHEN YOU ARE OUT AND ABOUT YOU MIGHT FEEL OK BUT THE INSIDES ARE SORE!!!!

HUGS

Linda S.
on 4/11/08 12:36 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya George...happy to hear the operation went well! Enjoy your game!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views