Thank you all so much...

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/08 9:53 am - Columbus, GA
... for all the wonderful birthday wishes... I will post my address so you can all mail me those nekkid pics... I am just finishing up my list of different poses I want from y'all... so I will post again once that is complete...  .... let's see.... who wants the trapeze pose... hmm.... and I still have the small farm animal and midget one available... .... and yes, my wife thinks I am (choose one - ) 1.  Nuts - 2.  Retarded -  3.  Funny.... looking... and 4. Uhh... did I say Nuts already??
fhgt48
on 4/10/08 10:47 am - Caldwell, ID
Marc, you are too funny. I don't know how anyone could stand to look at all this hanging skin. I look a lot better in clothes. Maybe a farm animal. I could use it in a stratigic position. My DH thinks I should pull out my little black swim suit. I sure don't know why??? LOL, Diana

Linda S.
on 4/10/08 11:07 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are a very naughty man!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/10/08 12:41 pm
Your wife is a lucky woman....you are sooooo fun!! A little nuts and alot funny!!! Hugs, connie d
Cajun Angel
on 4/10/08 1:30 pm - New Orleans, LA
Your poor wife has her place saved in heaven having to put up with you and your craziness!  You are a character!
Brenda R.
on 4/11/08 12:37 am - Portage, IN
Marc, your wife is an angel in disguise since she puts up with your antics.  As far as the nekkid picture goes if you saw one you would poke your eyes out with a sharp stick since that would be less painful!!! I am expectiong Bill to do any day now. 

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

J Brown
on 4/11/08 2:48 am - Omaha, NE
A man who even remotely suggests that a bunch of 50plus women who have lots vast enoughts of weight take nekkid pictures HAS to be nuts, I don't care how much you love us..But thanks for asking.. lol
JeanB
azreggie
on 4/11/08 5:00 am - Tucson, AZ
I want the trapeze. 

Reggie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy