Restriction Test Results

HLo
on 4/10/08 2:16 am
Hello all.  SO, I did the restriction test that Jean M posted.  I did it with Country Style Cottege Cheese.  I ate 1-1/2 cups of it before I started to feel if I'd go any farther I might hurl.   So I can eat more than a cup.   Does this mean I should get another small fill?  I want to finally get this band to the right fill level but I am a bit scared to get any more fill because I do struggle to keep more solid foods down than Cottege Cheese.  But now I know that my big fat tummy can hold more than a cup of  food at the level I am filled to now. Can anyone give me some advice as to whether I should go for a tweak or not?  All I had left of my 2 cups of Cottege Cheese was 1/2 Cup.

HLo
on 4/10/08 2:17 am
Oooops.. sorry ladies I think I posted this on the wrong forum.  Ha!

fhgt48
on 4/10/08 10:06 am, edited 4/10/08 10:06 am - Caldwell, ID
That's OK. You can hang out with us "old" ladies ( and gentlemen I best add) for a while. Are you hungry when you eat the amount you are suppose to or do you get hungry too soon after eating. If you do you may need a fill. If not you may do fine where you are. I find that I am able to eat more soft stuff than real solids. Good luck figureing it out. Diana

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views