What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Thursday!!

Cajun Angel
on 4/10/08 1:47 pm - New Orleans, LA
Thanks Linda!  It's 10:45 PM and I haven't finished packing yet.  I keep getting sidetracked!  When I'm downstairs, I think of something upstairs, when I'm upstairs, I think of something downstairs!  At least I'm getting lots of exercise!  Packed a couple of protein bars and some protein powder just in case Oscar decides to be a pain. Deb
fhgt48
on 4/10/08 10:34 am - Caldwell, ID
Good evening, Linda. Another good day, though it did bring me some more work. It is a small job, and I need the money, so I will get it done very fast.  B: greek yogurt. ( its is OIKOS brand  from Walmart. 15 gm protein in 5.3 oz and is really good)      Strawberries, Kashi L: Beans, tortilla, cheese, salsa  S: melon D: protein drink, maybe some chicken form last night with carrots and tomatoes.  I hope the prednisone helps you. It can be rough on the body. I get hungry when I'm on it also. That is the usual response.  Hugs, Diana

Linda S.
on 4/10/08 11:05 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Diana, your food sounds so good, I wish I felt like cooking!! Glad to hear some work came your way. I go to the lower dose of this crap tomorrow, thank God, today was very hard for me. Hugs..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views