What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Thursday!!

Connie D.
on 4/9/08 11:09 pm
Good morning my dear friend Linda..... I am in a hurry as we will be leaving for the hospital soon...Nic has day 4 of chemo today. He got sick during and after chemo yesterday. He was given a med for it and is feeling better today...just very tired. Bless his heart!!  Hope you are doing well to......I will post again as soon as I can. B-Yougurt w/ kashi and string cheese S-protein bar L? S-? D-Salmon and sweet potatoe and veggie Oodles of love and hugs sweetie.....Boo to you!!
Linda S.
on 4/10/08 12:36 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Nic is such a brave little soldier! Please give him a special hug for me and let him know how many people love him and are praying for him. I love you...

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/10/08 8:56 am
You are the greatest my wonderful friend Linda!!!  and   Boo to you
KathiKins
on 4/9/08 11:15 pm - CA
Hi Linda! Sorry you have to have prednisone right now but your menu looks good to me!  I'm determined to lose the stupid pounds the surgeon wants so I'm back to "dieting."  LOL B-hard-boiled egg w/oatmeal L-salad w/tomato and cottage cheese S-1/2 C. frozen berries D-3 oz. fish w/veggies S-apple Hugs, Kathi
Linda S.
on 4/10/08 12:40 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Kathi, your menu looks perfect, do not give up. How much does he want you to lose?? I know you will do it. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 4/10/08 2:38 am - CA
Thanks Linda, The 40 pounds I've lost before getting to meet the surgeon and she still wants another 10 pounds.  I only lost 1 pound but I lost 4 inches from my hips and 1 inch from my waist.  She's making me come in and weight and measure every 2 weeks between now and surgery.....  Dang nammit if a perfect term for it!  LOL Hugs,     Kathi
Linda S.
on 4/10/08 3:02 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Just keep plugging away babe...

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/10/08 12:20 am - Portage, IN
Morning to you, sweetie. I hope that your having a good day. I am waiting for the guys to come back and do something with this bathroom. I have had a Tornado fan going in my bathroom since yesterday morning and it is giving me a headache.  I am going to have pretty much the same stuff as usual. I am falling into a rut and that may not be good.  B: 1 toast with peanut butter L: ham with cheese D: meat balls in marinara sauce I think with veggies S: protein bar I think I better go. Have a good day and know you are loved.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/10/08 12:42 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Brenda, doesn't sound like you are having much fun now... Maybe you can shake up your menu this weekend.. Just hang in there, sweet lady!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Jean M.
on 4/10/08 3:02 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Linda, I feel for you.  I've been on prednisone in the past and could eat a house while on it. B:  1packet weight control oatmeal made w/ 2/3 c. skim milk S:  4 oz. yogurt L:  1 crabcake, 1/2 c. roasted cauliflower S:  1/2 c. LF cottage cheese D:  3 oz. Shelly's Feta & Spinach Bites, 1/4 c. Shelly's Italian White Bean Salad S: 4 oz. SF pudding Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views