What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Thursday!!

Linda S.
on 4/9/08 10:11 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
OK, I am up and ready dag nammit!! LOL...I am going to post AZreggie's menus up top because we are in the late zone, and I want her to get the support and feed back she needs..OK?? B-Turkey sandwich L-Kashi and Yogurt D- Chicken and veggies S- Oranges (2) and SB cereal bar... I am on predisone and I eat a little more when I am so I gotta make sure it is good stuff. GROUP HUG!!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Linda S.
on 4/9/08 10:13 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Post Date: 4/9/08 2:49 pm
Hi my Angel Linda! (She is MY angel   ) I'm still trying to figure this all out, but am getting the job done, none the less. b- 2 oz lite yogurt( took meds with yogurt too, yuck!) Protein shake  L-2 oz cream of wheat. protein shake. d-2 oz strained crm chicken soup.  Protein shake. My pouch likes water at room temp, not too cold.  I find that I can get more water in this way.  I think I'm off the pain meds.  We'll see how good I am tonight though. Love to my OFF family.

Reggie-Following Directions

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Linda S.
on 4/10/08 3:11 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Reggie, I am so proud of you, your attitude and determination will make you a winner! Hugs!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 4/10/08 8:00 am - New Orleans, LA

For Reggie you seem to be doing very well!  Keep following those directions and you'll be another success story!   In the beginning, my pouch preferred warm water too.  Cold water made me gag.  Now, 3 1/2 years later, I can drink water any way.  I keep several bottles of water in the trunk of my car for emergencies.  Yep, sometimes it's actually very warm, but Oscar doesn't mind a bit. Debbie

MLONG
on 4/9/08 10:16 pm - Wales , MA
I HAD CHICKEN LAST NIGHT  THIS AM I DAD YOGURT AND VIT WITH PROTEN POWDER GOOD FOR ME I OK NOW  BOO  
Linda S.
on 4/10/08 12:18 am - PHOENIX, AZ
That's good...smile.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

annette R.
on 4/9/08 10:33 pm - ithaca, NY
Good morning, Better to be up and ready than up and NOT ready.  Prednisone makes me super hyper. Helps whatever ails you though.  I see you are shaking up your menu and eating a yummy breakfast. When I was pregnant for my second daughter, my Dad came and saw I was eating hot dogs and cabbage for breakfast. 2 1/2 year old Anne-Marie was too. She always ate whatever I did. He had a FIT. He felt it was a form of child abuse. B - blueberries, Kashi and cottage cheese L - out with Angela D - meat sauce with mottzarella and veggies for me - pasta for dinner guests, plus the fixins for them S - apple and peanut butter I'm mixing SF French Vanilla pudding and pumpkin for me too. Tastes like pumpkin pie. Yummy good. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 4/10/08 12:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi hon, yep...predisone makes Fangster irritable, I do not think I will eat all of the food today as I just barfed...but ya gotta do what you gotta do... Funny story about your dad,....LOL. Sounds like you have a full good day. I gotta make some more pudding soon..I forget about it. Take care sis.. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

ceeidee
on 4/9/08 10:43 pm
Hi Linda and all! No change in menu today...have a nice routine and seems to work for me, I did change the protein a bit and will rotate that. Got sick on my favorite Vietnamese dish last night. Tasted good but... Suppose to go out to dinner at a place called The Longhorn, it is BBQ. I will just have a few bites from Tom's plate. I am a very cheap date these days. My cousin wants to get together with my parents, me and my sis and our husbands. He is the last surviving member of his immediate family and wants to be with some family. I still have my cold but not croaking yet! Take care, I'm sorry you hurt, Linda! Annette, I remember when I take prednizone I can eat everything i can see and still not feel full, I clean house really well when I have to take them tho.... Bye for now, Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Linda S.
on 4/10/08 12:30 am - PHOENIX, AZ
We just don't know when our pouch will kick us it the butt! It is nice to hear you will be with family, I wish I had more.. Cheap date huh?? LOL. Have a great day, glad to hear the cold has not taken you under.. Hugs.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1224 views