ot: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARC!

KathiKins
on 4/9/08 9:23 pm - CA
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Marc. Happy Birthday to you...... And many more......... Kathi
kathim
on 4/9/08 10:00 pm - Enfield, CT
Marc, Happy Birthday to you and many more. Have a great Day. KathiM
Terrib
on 4/9/08 10:13 pm, edited 4/9/08 10:14 pm - Clayton, NC

Hey Pat..... OOPS, you were too late nananana   I posted on the the 8th Happy Birhday to Marc and all those celebrating their birthdays this week (that I knew about)!   Early bird gets the worm~ wait, wrong senario. lol bird worm Happy Birthday again, Marc!  and to all those celebrating their special day this week.....

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

Connie D.
on 4/9/08 10:34 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARC!!!  Happy Birthday    Happy Birthday     Chompy    Birthday Song  Hope you have an awesome day!!! Huge Birthday Hugs......connie d
Laureen S.
on 4/9/08 10:49 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear Marc. . .  Happy Birthday to you! I'm singing this in my best Marilyn impersonation, so think sexy, young and I'm sure your wife must get a kick out of you, you are certainly a fun man to have on this board!  May this year bring you all the joy and happiness you can handle! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lora13
on 4/9/08 11:35 pm, edited 4/9/08 11:35 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARC....HOPE ALL OF YOUR WISHES (LEGAL ONES) COME TRUE!!  BUT YOU MAY WANT TO KEEP SOME OF THEM TO YOURSELF!                                       HUGS, LORA 

Brenda R.
on 4/9/08 11:53 pm - Portage, IN
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.  Happy Birthday dear Marc,  Happy Birthday to you.  Trust me this is all you want to hear of my singing!  Music Note  Singer 3  I hope that your day is sunny  Sunny and  bright.  I also hope that all of your dreams  Dreaming  and wishes  I Wish come true. You are most certainly a funny man  Lumpy and we love you very much  Love You .

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/10/08 1:04 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Many many more!!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Baseball-Mom
on 4/10/08 3:53 am - Pittsburgh, PA

Airplane Wishes 1

Happy Birthday Marc            

Birthday Banner                                           

May everything you wish for be the least that you get.

Mary

Spring Text  

Eileen Briesch
on 4/10/08 7:46 am - Evansville, IN
Happy birthday, Marc!

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views