OT: Pittsburgh-Secret Pal

Terrib
on 4/9/08 10:55 pm - Clayton, NC
Well, to think that with all the fun everyone was having at the GTG in Pittsburgh, I received yesterday, a post card from Pittsburgh.  SO......now it is narrowed down that my Secret Pal was one of the attendees! How sweet to take time out and remember me. Thanks ever so much....I would have loved to have attended, however as it worked out, I was where I needed to be...with my friends at THEIR time of need.  Perhaps next time????? Bless you Secret Pal!   

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

lora13
on 4/9/08 11:09 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hey Terri... As one of the Pittsburgh GTG attendees, I don't want to burst your investigative techniques bubble.   But I happen to think that some of those women weren't just sending postcards from themselves!!  Me thinks they were doing deeds for others!!!  AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!   Sorry....and have a great day! Hugs, Lora
Terrib
on 4/9/08 11:23 pm - Clayton, NC
Oh, well........Nancy Drew I'm not!  lol  Have a good day!

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

lora13
on 4/9/08 11:24 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

Hee hee...oh darn!!  Ahh but I have faith in you Terri....you can figure this one out!!  Or NOT! Have a good one! Lora 

Darlene
on 4/9/08 11:30 pm
Never ever go by the post marks on cards or packages, we are so evil when it comes to deceiving our friends for Secret Pal stuff. You just have to wait my friend.....
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views