What's New Thursday..

Cajun Angel
on 4/10/08 8:36 am - New Orleans, LA
Hi Marti and Friends! That's funny - a party without a hostess! Late checking OFF today!  GYN appt this morning after which I hit the streets determined not to come home!  Gone from 8:30 until almost 1:30 - shopping, mostly walking up and down aisles, not much buying!  Back home to three loads of laundry and some picking up.  I'm pooped!  Now it's time to get dinner together and start packing for our weekend get away.  Our son will drop us off at the hotel in the French Quarter where we'll have our bags stored until check in time (Danny must be to work by 9:30).  Expecting some rain, and much cooler weather by Sat. night - Sun. morning, so we have to pack both cool and warm weather clothes.  We'll be back home Sun. afternoon.   Have a great weekend! Debbie
KathiKins
on 4/10/08 12:37 pm - CA
Hope you have a fantastic weekend! Enjoy, Kathi
Cajun Angel
on 4/10/08 1:36 pm - New Orleans, LA
Thanks Kathi - updated weather forecast is down in the 40s Sat. night - Sun. morning!  BRRRR now I have to pack a jacket too!  So much for packing light.
Janice53
on 4/10/08 9:52 am - Wrightsville, PA
I love your new picture Marti.  You look terrific! Hi everyone, Just getting ready for a late  dinner tonight.  I had to drive to our Harrisburg office and do some work there today.  It was quitting time by the time I got back to my office but I worked for another hour and a half.  So much to do and so little time.   Not too much going on here.  I am thinking about a garage sale over Memorial Day Weekend to get rid of all my accumulated stuff including size 24 clothes.  Apparently I can't give anything or throw anything away!!!! Hope all you have a nice rest of the day. Jan
Cagledude
on 4/10/08 10:38 am - Lawrence, IN
Just taking a minute to glance at the board and had to check out the new good looking lady starting the thread.  Oh my, it's my good friend, Marti.  You're looking fantastic. Work has been busy and have been too tired at night to catch up with my wonderful OFF family.  Hope everyone is doing well.  I'll get to catch up sometime soon, I hope. Hugs, Floyd

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views