5 day pouch test??

eloc29
on 4/9/08 12:01 pm
Can someone please tell me what the 5 day pouch test consists of?  Also, where is the signature line that you paste your ticker to? I know these are simple questions, but I am so stumped on where the signature line is.  Thanks Linda
Darlene
on 4/9/08 12:36 pm
here is the link for the 5dpt. http://www.5daypouchtest.com/ I personally would not recommend it to anyone that is less than 2 years post op. It was/is not intended to be used just for kick starting up plateaus as some I have seen do. It will help with re-setting the pouch and getting rid of the carb demons. This works best on RNY people.  Look to the left in the navigation menu under User Settings, there is where you do your signature line. Have fun!!!
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

eloc29
on 4/10/08 12:03 am
Darlene  Thanks so much  I read about the 5 day pouch test, just mainly wanted to know what it was, had never heard of it before.   Also thanks for the sigunature line info  I think I finally got it figured out now.  This is a great board, I also go on the Ne board too, but not much happen on there lately.  Thanks again eloc29Linda
Darlene
on 4/10/08 12:10 am
Do you attend Beth and Jimmy's support group meetings? if not, I would encourage you to go, they are so helpful and a big part of our successful recovery. Pouch test is more designed for those that are not banded. You and your doctor have control of your bands in finding your "sweet spots". Nice to see you here......
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

eloc29
on 4/10/08 12:31 am
No I don't attend any support group meetings, not any close by me.  North Platte is 100miles from me and I don't have a car at this time.  Read yours and Beth's story what wonderful successes you both are!! I used to live in Tracy, Ca just last year.  Was going to have my surgery in Modesto, but moved before I could get it done.  So I ended up having it in Omaha.  I go April 21 for my first fill, surgery was on Jan. 16 and I am ready for a good fill. Having trouble keeping off the 35 lbs. that I have lost. Thanks again for your help.  eloc29 Linda
Beth T.
on 4/12/08 2:13 pm - North Platte, NE
Hi Linda and welcome to the boards, i also post on the NE boards but not faithfully...promise to get better Jimmy and I lead the NP support group we also have a web site npwlssg.org, its not very active but hope it gets better. Mona and I would love to come to Kearney to start a group so if you could get several wls people together we would come help you start one. there is one in GI and also Centeral city....email me personally [email protected] hugs, Beth
Darlene
on 4/9/08 12:37 pm
You may want to talk to Beth or Jimmy about this also....Beth is my best buddy....
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Beth T.
on 4/9/08 1:35 pm - North Platte, NE
ahhhhh, thanks Darlene and your my bestest buddy toooo
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy