I WAS SERVED

Cajun Angel
on 4/9/08 11:53 am - New Orleans, LA

About time that show got on the road!  As the other have said, exercise caution.  Perhaps you could have your lawyer look over them for you.  Best of luck! Debbie

Judy G.
on 4/9/08 12:08 pm - Galion, OH

THANKS DEBBIE...I AM CALLING MY LAWYER IN THE MORNING AND LET THEM TELL ME WHAT I DO NOW...I WILL BE VERY CAREFUL IN SIGNING ANYTHING!!!!

HUGS

Brenda R.
on 4/9/08 12:57 pm - Portage, IN
Judy, I am glad that things are starting to get moving. I too hope that you go with caution, but I know that you will. Good luck on the beginning of your new life. I send you my love and a lot of big hugs.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Judy G.
on 4/9/08 9:30 pm - Galion, OH

thanks brenda!! i am sure things will move fast now....i am waiting for legal aid to open so i can call them and see whats next....i promise i will be careful!!!

hugs

fhgt48
on 4/9/08 1:10 pm - Caldwell, ID
Finally. hopefully things will move quickley and you will end up with what you need. things have to get better for you. Hugs, Diana

Judy G.
on 4/9/08 9:33 pm - Galion, OH

thanks diana...i hope so too!!!! its been such a long time coming and now its finally here for me to start over with someone that really does understand me and care about me....and you know something?? it feels GOOD!!!!!

hugs

Kattin
on 4/10/08 6:43 am - WA
Hi Judy! I'm a lurker and have read over time what you have been going thru.  You will do fine. You have shown such grace and stamina thru all this. You rock girl!!! And now you can add his weight to your weight loss total!!! Take care, Kathy
Kathy
Proximal Rny Mar. 8th 2007 Dr Oh
Pre Surg. 239,lowest 135 current 162 ,goal 145
5ft 2 in 

Judy G.
on 4/10/08 7:11 am - Galion, OH

THANKS KATHY!!! LOL TAKE HIS WEIGHT OFF ME NOW...LOL I WOULD BE GONE THEN...LOL BUT YEAH I HEAR YOU!!!!

NOW.......YOU STOP LURKING AND START POSTING HERE!!! WE ARE ALL GREAT TO GET ALONG WITH HERE!!!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE MORE OFTEN!!!!

HUGS

CGWL
on 4/10/08 6:06 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi Judy, I am new to this site, so of course I do not know any of the background but I can tell you are ready to get on with your life.  So you go girl, full speed ahead

Carroll~ HW 230/ SW 220/ CW 160/ GW 130
Plastics~ Mar. 30, 2009 (arm lift)

Judy G.
on 4/10/08 7:14 am - Galion, OH

HI CAROL!! AND LET ME WELCOME YOU TO THIS OFF BOARD!!! THIS IS THE BEST ONE THAT OH HAS TO OFFER!!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF SUPPORT HERE!!!!!

THANKYOU EVER SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!! ITS BEEN A WILD RIDE LET ME TELL YOU!!! I DID POST SOME ON MY PROFILE IF YOU CARE TO READ IT....AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views