I WAS SERVED

Judy G.
on 4/9/08 10:23 am - Galion, OH

HELL YEAH!!!!! I WILL FINALLY HAVE A LIFE THAT I CAN BE HAPPY WITH AGAIN!!! 

THANKS BOO....HUGS

annette R.
on 4/9/08 11:05 am - ithaca, NY
Het Lil Sis, I totally agree with Darlene. Read every single line, ask questions and don't be too hasty to sign ANYTHING! Otherwise you might end up getting screwed by Gary and his lawyres and believe me, you won't get kissed or enjoy the screwing. Voice of experience speaking here. Be cautious. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Darlene
on 4/9/08 11:22 am
I know that experience all to well, going thru another one now....:(
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Judy G.
on 4/9/08 12:03 pm - Galion, OH

OH I AMNOT GOING TO RUSH INTO SIGNING ANYTHING TRUST ME ON THIS ONE....I WILL BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!

HUGS

kathim
on 4/9/08 11:07 am - Enfield, CT
Judy, Just wanted to let you know I wish you all the best and hope you get everything out of this divorce you are looking for. My thoughts and prayers will be with you God Bless you and continue to be strong. KathiM
Judy G.
on 4/9/08 12:05 pm - Galion, OH

THANKYOU KATHI!!! I WILL BE VERY CAREFUL GOING THRU THIS STUFF AND I WILL CALL MY LAWYER IN THE MORNING AND SEE WHAT I SHOULD DO....

HUGS

hockeymom8016
on 4/9/08 10:15 pm - NJ
I am glad you are going to a lawyer.  I have seen many women who do not and who end up with much less than they deserve.

Judy G.
on 4/9/08 11:15 pm - Galion, OH

HECK YEAH I AM SEEING A LAWYER!! I WANT ALL THAT I CAN GET OUT OF THIS...LOL

HUGS

Laureen S.
on 4/9/08 11:41 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Judy, Wishing you the best outcome, just do as people have said, and be sure you read everything and have a good attorney who is going to be looking out for your best interests go over them! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Judy G.
on 4/9/08 12:07 pm - Galion, OH

I HAVE A LEGAL AID LAWYER AND I WILL CALL THEM TOMORROW MORNING AND SEE WHAT I DO NOW....

THANKS!!!

HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views