Help me with my article

Darlene
on 4/9/08 4:45 am
I am writing an article, I need to poll all  you wonderful OFFers. You can answer here or thru the contact button. 1. How many cm's were you bypassed?     a.   50-100     b.   100-125     c.   125-150     d.   150+ 2. Transcected or no transected. 3.   What section of the country did you have your surgery?     a.   East Coast     b.   Mid-West     c.   West Coast This info you can find on your surgery report. These questions are very important to how your surgery progresses. Thanks in advance
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Linda S.
on 4/9/08 7:17 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya babes..59 inches...5 little holes in Phoenix...and I do not know the other one...

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Darlene
on 4/9/08 7:30 am
your bypassed 59 inches?
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Darlene
on 4/9/08 7:31 am
that converts to 149.9 cms you would be considered a distal then.
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Marti O.
on 4/9/08 5:53 pm
You always know the most interesting things....I have no idea ...but I see my doctor next week and I will ask him then.....I know that will not help you, but it will be interesting....I had mine in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Love, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

Darlene
on 4/9/08 11:02 pm
I'm in no hurry for the info so next week would be fine. I always encourage people to have copies of all their surgery reports and labs so they can track and be proactive.... My findings should be quite interesting if I can get enough people to do it. So far it doesn't appear to be to many interested in doing this. Thanks ahead of time.
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Margo M.
on 4/10/08 7:54 am - Elyria, OH
maybe there are more of us interested than you think-for example- i read your questions and would help but i don't remember how much was cut- i don't have a copy of my surgery report and i don't care to contact barix at this time for one- i knew at one time- but partsheimers has kicked in! i will say that i had mine done at barix in columbus ohio and i would be interested in knowing more about your article....
CGWL
on 4/10/08 6:11 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi---I am having my surgery in NY in June.  Will send you info as soon as I know them. Could you telll me the difference between 'transected or no transected'?

Carroll~ HW 230/ SW 220/ CW 160/ GW 130
Plastics~ Mar. 30, 2009 (arm lift)

Darlene
on 4/10/08 9:22 am
transected means they have separated the stomach from pouch. Just a division is all. Non means that didn't do that.
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views