What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Wednesday!!

Jean M.
on 4/9/08 2:29 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Linda, I have a headache today that won't quit and am fighting to get info out of the VA on my mother's claim for pension benefits.  But I have lost another pound of the weight I gained on vacation, so I'm happy about that. B: 1 packet weight control oatmeal made w/ 2/3 c. skim milk S:  4 oz. yogurt L:  2 oz. chicken, 1/4 c. quinoa, 1/2 c. green salad w/ Wishbone Salad Spritzer S:  1/2 c. LF cottage cheese D:  2 oz. steak, 1/4 c. roast sweet potatoes, 1/4 c. cauliflower S:  4 oz. SF pudding Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Linda S.
on 4/9/08 5:18 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Jean, drink lots of water, and tie a scarf like a bandana around your head..it really helps. Congrats on the weight loss, it is gonna fall right off! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/9/08 2:32 am - Portage, IN
Good morning to you, Sweetie. I hope that today is being kind to you.  They are here in and out fixing my bathroom ceiling. They are having water problems upstairs and now it is here too. I told them that I DO NOT want mold in there. I told them that I have a bad heart problem and mold of any kind ot me is a no no. As if it isn't to anyone else. Sometmes apartment complexes are cheap and with all the rent they get on top of it.  Today is a day of what happens happens and I am staying in my house. I am so cold. Bill put the heat up for the 2nd time this morning because I am so cold. I am sitting here in my fuzzy robe and cover and still cold.  Here it goes for another day of this same stuff different day crap. (I love the word crap right along with icky and crapolla. They are among my very favorite words in the world) B: can of low carb Slim Fast chocolate flavor. I love that and it has 20 grams of protein.  L; ham and cheese rolls D: salmon and veggies S: ? I hope to talk to you soon. Have a great day everyone and I send love and big hugs to all.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/9/08 5:57 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Mold is a AWFUL thing, make sure they do it right!! You are having a heck of a time girl, yet, you stay so positive. You need some leg warmers and TWO pairs of socks, and a shawl over your sweater!! AND you need a ho****er bottle, but NOT near your heart, sit on it!!! I am sending you some sunshine, although we really don't have any today... Warm hugs....

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 4/9/08 3:15 am - New Orleans, LA
Good afternoon beautiful!  Sorry your knees are hurting and your allergies are acting up.  Hope you feel better soon!   Just got the H3LL scared out of me!    I'm uptairs on the 'puter - sounds outside sound so different when I'm upstairs, they sound like they're coming from inside downstairs!   Home alone, so no one should be making noises 'cept me.  Didn't know whether to call 911 or email George at work and worry him...  Grabbed the scissors off the sewing machine table and very quietly walked to one of the front bedrooms to peek out of the blinds.  Whew, neighbor has a worker doing some handyman stuff - mystery solved.  Just call me Nancy Drew! B - protein shake S - protein shake L - salad with ham, cheese, mixed greens, and grape tomatoes S - yogurt with All Bran cereal D - fish, veggie, and taters if I can manage to peel them!  Ooh, maybe I'll bake 'em S - protein shake It's gotten to the point where I'm afraid to put solids in my mouth.  As long as I'm on liquids, I manage well.  The minute I start shoveling in anything solid, seems I can't stop. Debbie 
Linda S.
on 4/9/08 7:07 am - PHOENIX, AZ
LOL...hiya Nancy Drew!! LOL@@@@@ Meds can make you hungry.... Sounds like you are getting better, I am happy for that!! You know to push that protein, so I will not preach to the choir! Hugs dearest Angel....

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

fhgt48
on 4/9/08 1:37 pm - Caldwell, ID
I'm glad you figured out the noise and all was well. We just installed an alarm and I am very well armed. It would be a very bad move for someone to break in here. But, I am a scardy cat. Scissors make a good weapon, but a shot gun is more sure. Now, you'll all be afraid of me. Diana

dreamgirl119
on 4/9/08 3:42 am - Lansdowne, PA
Hi Everyone, hope your having a fantastic "Hump Day."
CalsFatCarb
1 packet (1.3 oz)Quaker: Breakfast Cereals, Cooked: Grits, Quick, dry 130 0.5 29
1 slice (0.7 oz)Kraft: Cheese: Singles, Fat Free, American 30 - 2
Total: 160 0.5g 31g
Morning Snack ACTIONS   CalsFatCarb
1 serving, drained (2 oz)Chicken of the Sea: Fish, Canned, Packaged: Pink Salmon, Chunk Style in Water, skinless & boneless, drained 60 2 -
Total: 60 2g -
Lunch ACTIONS   CalsFatCarb
1 large (12 oz)Wendy's: Sides: Chili, no seasoning crackers or cheese 330 9 35
1 packet (0.2 oz)Wendy's: Sides: Chili Toppings, Hot Chili Seasoning 5 - 1
Total: 335 9g 36g
Afternoon Snack ACTIONS   CalsFatCarb
1 bottle (7 fl.oz)Dannon: Yogurt Drinks: Light 'n Fit Smoothies, Strawberry Banana 70 - 13
1 scoop (1.1 oz)EAS: Nutritional Drinks: Foundation 100% Whey Protein, Powders, Vanilla 120 2 2
Total: 190 2g 15g
Dinner ACTIONS   CalsFatCarb
To record a food for this meal, search for it on the left and then drag the food into this section.
Evening Snack ACTIONS   CalsFatCarb
1 11 ozEAS Carb Control Protein Shake 110 3 4
Total: 110 3g 4g
Food Total CalsFatCarb
Total: 855 17g 86g
Exercise ACTIONS  
Linda S.
on 4/9/08 7:08 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hmmmm I remember humping....ROFL! You are doing your thing girl....you sound so much happier! Prayers and hugs, baby girl.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

azreggie
on 4/9/08 7:49 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi my Angel Linda! (She is MY angel   ) I'm still trying to figure this all out, but am getting the job done, none the less. b- 2 oz lite yogurt( took meds with yogurt too, yuck!) Protein shake  L-2 oz cream of wheat. protein shake. d-2 oz strained crm chicken soup.  Protein shake. My pouch likes water at room temp, not too cold.  I find that I can get more water in this way.  I think I'm off the pain meds.  We'll see how good I am tonight though. Love to my OFF family.

Reggie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views