What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Wednesday!!

MLONG
on 4/9/08 10:17 am - Wales , MA

CHICKEN I HAD CHICKEN  I AM A GOOD GIRL MUCH BETTER NOW BOO  

ceeidee
on 4/8/08 10:11 pm
Hi Linda, I am sick! Really bad cold going around at work and now I have it. I usually don't get them but...no sick leave and taking sick days is kinda frowned on...I will stay in my office...if it gets worse I will just have to stay home... I am having same menu but instead of turkey rolls I am having ham rolls. Linda, I just love my yogurt and Kashi! And  think of you every time I eat it! How have you been feeling lately?

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Linda S.
on 4/9/08 12:42 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Hiya babes...I am sorry you are not feeling well, I hope God blesses you to get through this! My allergies are bad, and my knee hurts, over cast day here.. Drink tea if you can, and lotsa vitamin C...wish you had some chicken soup...good call staying away from turkey today...and cheese as they make mucus.. Of course you have to drink more water to balance the tea..but green tea is sooooooo good for you! As for me...if I woke up and did not hurt anywhere, I would think I am dead...LOL!! Lotsa love!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

fhgt48
on 4/9/08 1:40 pm - Caldwell, ID
I'm sorry your knee hurts. Take good care of it. My new knee feels better every day. And thank goodness, I don't have seasonal allergies. I wish I had a cure. Diana

Cajun Angel
on 4/9/08 3:24 am - New Orleans, LA
Sorry you've got a cold, I've got it too.  At least I'm home.  Wish you could take off and take care of yourself. Deb
Connie D.
on 4/8/08 11:04 pm, edited 4/8/08 11:04 pm
Good morning my friend Linda...... I am leaving to take Nic to the hospital for his 3rd round of chemo in a little bit. I thought I would just check in quick. All is going well so far. Nic got a little sick on the ride home yesterday but was okay afterwards. He has no appetite today...can't get him to eat anything. We will talk to the doctors about it today. Otherwise really enjoying my time with my daughter, Nic and little Gracie!! B- yogurt w/kashi and cheese S-protein bar L-chicken and veggies S-? D? Love and hugs, (connie d) Boo
Linda S.
on 4/9/08 12:44 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Dearest sweet Connie, you know you and your family are in my prayers. The fact that you can enjoy these times through the painful things is a testament to God's love and the power it gives you. Stay strong, dear friend.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/9/08 7:38 am
Thank you my dear Linda....you are alwasys so good to me and my family. Thank you for the continued prayers!! Hugs and love to you....Boo!
Cajun Angel
on 4/9/08 3:02 am - New Orleans, LA
Connie, prayers and good thoughts for Nic and y'all!
Connie D.
on 4/9/08 7:45 am
Thank you so much Debbie. He has been getting sick from the Chemo this time. He is on a med to help with that. Hugs, connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views