your prayers please

S Andrews
on 4/8/08 5:32 pm - eatonville, WA
Good morning- actually its 12:15 AM and I can't sleep. Everyday  I read your posts and am inspired by each of you. Even tho I don't post much anymore  I still look to you for that emotional support and I get it simply by reading your inspiring thoughts and stories. Right now I'm just hanging in there. I can't quite seem o find the time I need for me. We started taking care of my FIL in Dec but he isn't doing very well. And Sunday my son in law lost his beautiful mother to cancer- she was 53. He left  for Hawaii on Sunday with his sisters to be with her before they removed the life support. We are now trying to get my daughter and their baby out to Hawaii for the funeral. Two airlines have gone under, leaving hundreds of people stranded in Hawaii so coming back will be tough . So many dynamics to deal with. I find I keep sucking it up to meet the challenges that face me but am starting to run on empty. If I could ask anything of you it would be to please keep my daughter and her new family in your prayers. They are truly struggling dealing with this loss. Thanks so much! Sharon
JudyC
on 4/8/08 9:06 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Sharon, My hugs and prayers are with you.  I know what a difficult time this is and my heart goes out to you. Judy
S Andrews
on 4/9/08 2:55 pm - eatonville, WA
Thanks so much Judy. I appreciate the hugs and prayers!
Margo M.
on 4/8/08 10:07 pm, edited 4/8/08 10:08 pm - Elyria, OH
sharon...i continue to be happy to see you post every time that you do!!!!!! i am sorry to hear that your FIL is not doing any better. prayers will certainly go out for your family and especially now with the passing of SIL's mother...53 is too young  to go..... when ever i have had bad times with my michael's health etc ...this board has been my rock...you have all shown such compassion and love and wonderful suggestions, etc, for me-prayers seem never ending here ....you , dear one, have been so strong thru so much and there comes a day ( or days! weeks!!) when you do have to reach out and i am glad that you have! you must continue to take care of yourself in all of this...and know that i am praying and sending hugs! have always felt such a special somethin with you!!!! margo
S Andrews
on 4/9/08 2:59 pm - eatonville, WA
One day I'm going to get to meet you my dear friend! I felt like we bonded from the very beginning! This board is such a strength. I only wish I had reached out sooner when I really needed help and support on other things instead of thinking I could just do it all by myself!! I know my son inlaws family appreciate everyones prayers and hugs!!
Terrib
on 4/8/08 10:17 pm - Clayton, NC
Sharon, I can certainly relate with your family's struggle trying to dealing with this loss.  We attempt to put on our "big girl panties" and "deal with it", but sometimes we need to know that others care. While no one can take away the pain, sorrow, and grief, it is comforting to know that you can depend on your OFF family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...... prayers2-vi.gif picture by 07aseret

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

Brenda R.
on 4/9/08 2:21 am - Portage, IN
Terri, where do you get those cute little card things to put on here? I love them.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

S Andrews
on 4/9/08 3:01 pm - eatonville, WA
Terri, Thanks so much for the lovely thoughts and the beautiful card! I agree about the big girl panties! Sometimes tho I get mine in a knot then have to figure it all out!!!
Connie D.
on 4/8/08 11:07 pm
My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this difficult time! Hugs, connie d
S Andrews
on 4/9/08 3:04 pm - eatonville, WA
Connie, Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers. Things are gradually coming together.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views