What's New- Monday!

Cajun Angel
on 4/7/08 1:09 am - New Orleans, LA
Good morning Aime and OFF family! Well, it is still morning at 10:00.  Had a rough night sleep - thumb throbing.  Out of bed at 5:45 so George could wrap my hand and I could shower and wash my hair before he had to leave for work.  Getting my bra on is probably the most difficult thing to do, but I've just about got it mastered!  Hopefully after tomorrow's doc appt I can get my thumb wet and those simple thing we take for granted will be easy again.  I've already got the third load of laundry in the washer!  I am woman!  I can overcome anything!  Well almost anything!  LOL Aime, good for you, showing restraint when your son called.  Probably broke your heart, but it's good for them to learn to handle a fussy LP on their own. Glad our sisters had a great time in P'Burg. Let's keep Sherry in our thoughts and prayers.  I believe her surgery is today. Debbie
Margo M.
on 4/7/08 5:44 am - Elyria, OH
thought of you today and have to report in--this afternoon, we went to the dollar store- dollar general- the yellow one!-and they have your tony chachere's creole seasoning -6 oz "bottle" for $1---( is that a good price??) i bought one to try- a tad spicy for me on a bare finger but probly very good on food!!! so--passing along the price...am impressed no MSG!!!!!!
Cajun Angel
on 4/7/08 2:35 pm - New Orleans, LA
Sounds like a good price to me.  I get it on sale for $1.00 at the grocery.  Usually it's around $1.29 for that size.  I buy the giant economy size about twice that size for $1.79.  Actually I use it in place of salt and pepper - on everything 'cept sweets.  If you think that's spicy, don't ever get the less salt Tony's!  Less salt for sure, which means more pepper! 
Connie D.
on 4/7/08 4:25 am
Good afternoon Aime and everyone. Glad all you Pittsburg Palooza girls made it home safely. Sounds like you had a really great time! I have had a busy morning tieing up loose ends with my job. I don't plan to be on the road at all this week. Need a break!! My Jamie, Nic and Gracie will be here later today. Nic's first round of his new kind of chemo starts today in about one hour. Bless his heart! OH is having their Yearly Conference here in Minneapolis in August. I can't wait to meet other people from other areas of the USA. What a great time that will be!!! Have a lovely day everyone....I need to get back to work. Hugs, connie d
Laureen S.
on 4/7/08 5:52 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Aime, It was wonderful meeting you in person, you're a real live wire, can't wait to see you again soon, and I mean soon, since we live so darn close to one another! Hope your Monday has gone well! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views