What's New- Monday!

Aime B.
on 4/6/08 7:41 pm, edited 4/6/08 7:48 pm - Baltimore, MD
Ok here we go!!!! What's new with you? Good morning everyone. I have my coffee. I've had a wonderful weekend. I had a nice relaxing evening with my youngest son and my new friend. I slept all night long! I am ready to tackle a new week. Paul called me several times after 9:30 to come get LP. I was good. I talked him through it and stayed home. It is hard not to jump in my car and run. LP is at that stage where he is fussy all the time. I still remember having a few of those days with his daddy. I can't say enough how wonderful the tie spent in PIttsburgh was with my OFF sisters. Lora and Mary really worked hard and made a successful visit for everyone. I loved the secret of Janet joining us. It was priceless when she walked through the door to the room. I'm not sure Loiuse (Candy) will let her room with me again since she has been dumping. Honest! I didn't force her to drink those chocolate martinis. MMM they were sooo sooo good. I hope that everyone has a lovely Monday!  I can't wait til we can get together again.

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

MELISSA S.
on 4/6/08 7:51 pm - CYGNET, OH
Good Morning Aime and everyone else.     I guess now that Pittsburgh is over it's back to the real world.   Chloe the big dog came home last night after two nights in her new home.  She almost beat me home from Pburgh.  She would have had it made in that home but she just couldn't settle down.  I guess she wanted to come back to my crazy house.     Other than that it's back to work today for me today. Hope everyone has a great day!

Laureen S.
on 4/7/08 5:53 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Melissa, It was wonderful to meet you, sorry about the dog, she probably knows where love abides and wanted to be where she felt love! Hope to see you somewhere soon! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

KathiKins
on 4/6/08 8:33 pm - CA
Good Morning Aime and Everyone! It's wonderful to read how much fun everyone had with their weekend in Pittsburgh.  Nothing better than getting together with friends.  Mary and Lora did a wonderful job and I'm sure you all had a grand time. It was a quiet Sunday for me.  Got to the market and restocked everything.  My son called to tell me about taking our grandson to the baseball game for the first time.  At two years old, he did very well...... for about 4 innings.  Made me laugh. Didn't sleep well last night and spent most of it tossing and turning.  I may have to try a chocolate martini!    I'm sure it's just anticipation of what this week might bring for me.  Appointment with the surgeon tomorrow so I have my toes and eyes crossed for a date.  It is what it is.  Hubby has an appointment with the Cardiologist's Nurse Practitioner this week as well.  Busy times are ahead at our house. Back to work for me today.  I wasn't there on Friday so I know I will be busy.  Have a wonderful Monday one and all. Kathi
Candygirl
on 4/6/08 8:59 pm - Somewhere in, NY
Good Morning All! My ride home from Pittsburgh yesterday was uneventful, except for the stop at Grove City Outlets.  Never been there before.  I only stayed 2 hours.  Figured that's all my charge card would take and not melt down. The Pittsburgh weekend was wonderful!  Lora and Mary were wonderful hostesses. We giggled, we laughed, and we cried.  Sometimes all at once.  And we got to know each other better, which was the whole idea. I hit the bed early last night and slept like a rock, except when my little ones decided to cuddle and purr.  They missed Momma, too. Time for work.  Some things never change.  Everyone have a great day. Candy

Laureen S.
on 4/7/08 6:01 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Candy,  I mean, Louise, it was great getting to know you, you are certainly a hoot, can't wait for the next get together to see you! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

Laureen S.
on 4/6/08 9:11 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning OFF Sistas & Brothers! Wonderful memories of this past weekend and I miss you guys already, however, I slept like a baby with my boy Dillinger and now I'm getting ready for my friend Tony who is coming down to visit for the day. . .  gotta run, will check back later.  Have a great day and prayers and positive thoughts for all! Bye, Laureen

annette R.
on 4/6/08 9:12 pm - ithaca, NY
Back to reality - but what a weekend that was. Well worth that miserable drive.  If you haven't met the sistas in person, you are missing out on the warmest group of people on Earth. The board is only a mere hint of personalities. Our virtual hugs are plenty good, but can't begin to compare to the REAL ones. The avatars don't relect the glow of the true person. We are some amazing women. Smart, compassionate and holy moly, what a bunch of DEVILS! It's a small wonder that the man with the beautiful hair didn't call the cops. Tom painted our bedroom while I was gone. It it sage green with ivory trim. Now I need to find new curtains and bedding. He worked very hard to surprise me. The furbrats clustered around me, all vieing for attention. Ever try to pee with 8 cats on your lap?  My bags are still in the middle of the living room floor. I was too tired to touch them. SO, unless I want to hear Lora yell at me to take my supplements, I'd better go dig them out, unpack, and get ready for work. That means ungluing Annie from my arms.  Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Laureen S.
on 4/7/08 5:50 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hiya Annette! Sorry that your ride was miserable and you are such a hoot and sweet person, I so enjoyed the time we spent with one another.  I miss you . . . The bedroom sounds nice, sage is one of my favorite colors and shopping for new bedding is always fun for me ;) Dillinger's greeting certainly made me feel like I was missed, as well as my friends from AA when I got to the meeting last night and what a sight you put into my brain, of you trying to pee with 8 cats on your lap!  Dillinger has been glued to me, if I leave one room, he is right beside me when I move to the next. . .  he's not eight cats, but one BIG dog!  lol Hugs, Laureen

susandoeshair
on 4/6/08 9:21 pm - Alexander, AR
Morning all my OFF friends and happy travelers, It sounds like everyone had a wonderful weekend in Pittsburgh. Aimee, glad you held your ground and stayed home to rest. New parents have to go it on their own, and old parents have to let them.  I'm sure when I have my first grand I'll be doing the same, so please remind me of what I said...LOL. What a fun surprise for Janet to join you all, but chocolate martini's???  Just thinking of those makes me green.  Glad everyone is home safe and sound. Well, the house is shiny clean, groceries laid in and laundry caught up on, so all I need do now is wait for Wednesday for my cosmetic surgery. I'd love to stay home today and put up some casseroles, but have an all day class to attend in new highlighting techniques. Don't know what I was thinking when I paid to go to this, just two days before surgery, but I know once I get there I'll be glad I went. Yesterday was a spectacular day. Not a cloud in the sky, about 75 degrees, just a bit of a wind. Gary and I drove over the river to Starbuck's for a latte and sat outside on their patio enjoying the sun and each other. Time to get breakfast going and move along. Everyone have a great day.

Susan

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views