Thank you to all

Sharon J.
on 4/6/08 10:58 am - Pensacola, FL
I am so sorry to not answer you each and every one, but this is the end of my third day and I am, unfortunately, feeling very queasy and weak.  I am trying very hard to keep drinking my water but the broth today just isn't sitting well.  Popsicles are doing okay and the water. Again, thank you each one.  I am going to try and get a little sleep tonight.  Four a.m. will come early.

Connie D.
on 4/6/08 11:06 am
Sherry...glad you checked in and we know you are okay. Things will get better everyday. Keep walking and drinking your water!! Hugs, connie d
Brenda R.
on 4/6/08 12:50 pm - Portage, IN
I am glad that you checked in and send the best to you for tomorrow. Things will go well I am sure. I am sending my love and hugs to you.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Aime B.
on 4/6/08 7:38 pm - Baltimore, MD
Each day gets better and better!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

susandoeshair
on 4/6/08 9:23 pm - Alexander, AR
No apologies needed, we just want to make sure you're doing OK.  Every day from here on out will get better.....promise! You're in my prayers today Big hugs

Susan

Dave Chambers
on 4/6/08 11:13 pm - Mira Loma, CA
This forum and other forums are here for the support of the WLS patient.  I particpate in them every day, as I learn new things. I would also recommend you begin attending a monthly support group in your area. I find that attending 3 support groups in my area is even more beneficial to my weight maintenance.  I attnded meetings every month for 7 months post op, and lost 100 pounds down to my initial goal wt. I then stopped attending meetings when I weighed 222. I got on the scale 3 months later and I'd gained 20 pounds, now at 242. I went back to meetings and got back on track. You'll find yourself more accountable to how your'e doing if you meet others on a regular basis.  This helps me to maintain a 202--204 wt range now.

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Linda S.
on 4/7/08 1:55 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Baby, I am soooooooooooo happy for you!! Take care...it's all about YOU! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views