Home Safe and Sound

JudyC
on 4/6/08 7:27 am - Harrisburg, PA
Pittsburgh Palooza was a fabulous success!  I can't wait to go again.  Mary and Lora did a wonderful job....THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS!  I was attacked by 2 rottweiler puppies with lots of hugs and kisses.  It was so good to meet so many of you from this board.  I'll be starting to save for our next trip so I can meet more of you who couldn't be with us.  Boo called me on the way home and her plane was delayed for over an hour taking off because of equipment problems I think she said.   Bless you Aime for getting me back to the pike without my getting lost.  And an FYI to the rest of you,,,,,Mary has a hottie for a husband and son!  We didn't get to meet Lora's unfortunately. Thanks again to Mary and Lora and for everyone who came to have fun. Judy
Margo M.
on 4/6/08 7:35 am - Elyria, OH
glad to see you made it safely-sorry boo is running late-- judy-you need to replace this picture!!!! hugs!
JudyC
on 4/6/08 7:59 am - Harrisburg, PA
Thanks honey!  You too!  You need to replace yours also...LOL  I'll have to see if I remember how to do it.  I'm gonna go soak in the tub! Judy
Baseball-Mom
on 4/6/08 10:53 am - Pittsburgh, PA

I came home and took a little nap. I didn't feel too tired until my head hit the pillow.  

Judy you do need to change that avitar, it looks nothing like you now!

I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves. Did you see the group picture I posted? Doesn't "Lora" look just the same in person?

I am so glad we pulled this weekend off with everything that had/has been happening in our lives here in Pittsburgh. You gals are great.

Till we meet again.

Mary

Spring Text  

Connie D.
on 4/6/08 9:21 am
Welcome back!!! Glad you had a fun time! Hugs, connie d
JudyC
on 4/6/08 11:21 am - Harrisburg, PA
Thanks Connie!  It was a fun time once I got there.  I got lost in downtown and almost had a meltdown!  My face was soooooooo hot, had the shakes and was ready to puke! Judy
MLONG
on 4/6/08 10:33 am - Wales , MA
Just go home they took us off the plane 3 times because of problems  I miss you all Thank you Mary and Lora for the great weekend You city is wonderful  And yes hotties for sure Boo ( going to bed)
Margo M.
on 4/6/08 10:35 am - Elyria, OH
did you miss bowling then? sorry!!! no fun about the plane! what did your brother think of his shirts???? what about george? michael loves his -wish i had gotten XL tho... nite hon!
MLONG
on 4/6/08 9:21 pm - Wales , MA

George said the same xl but they did not have one  My brother loved them put them on right a way said do not go away again but you can bring me some thing home if you want Right now I am at work and I am under so much paper work  Love you all  boo

Margo M.
on 4/6/08 11:06 am - Elyria, OH
judy...please write-type- how you cooked the shrimp---it was awesome!! and i can't remember things like that from friday til now!!!! thx!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views