Pittsburgh Palooza Checking In

Baseball-Mom
on 4/6/08 4:39 am - Pittsburgh, PA

Hey everyone !

The Pittsburgh Palooza is now history. We had so much fun. For those of you who may have been thinking about coming and didn't you missed a great time.

As everyone gets home check in here so we know you all arrived home safely. Till we meet again......................

Top row left Carla, Annette, Amie, Laureen, Lora, Mary, Melissa, Margo

Bottom Row Janet, Deb, Candy, Mary Ann(Boo), Judy

Missing from picture is Jan who met us for dinner on Saturday night. I had forgotten my camera at the hotel but someone may have a picture with her in it.

Spring Text  

Judy G.
on 4/6/08 5:46 am - Galion, OH

OK WHO IS THE SMILIE FACED ONE IN THE BACK ROW???? LOL

LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME THERE!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FORM THE REST OF THEM!!!

HUGS

Baseball-Mom
on 4/6/08 10:31 am - Pittsburgh, PA

The Smiley face in the back row in none other that our wonderful Lora the butterfly. She transformed into a Smiley face just for us this weekend. Isn't she cute?

Mary

Spring Text  

Pat R.
on 4/6/08 9:52 pm - Sturgis, MI
why is she hiding her face???????

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Karen S.
on 4/6/08 5:51 am - Wailuku, HI
Aloha wild and wacky sisters!!

OK.....How come the Pittsburg Paloozas all LOOK LIKE SISTERS just like the DALLAS DIVAS DID???? You are all about the same height, look amazingly similar, and also look like you have been partying together all your lives. Is this a coincidence or what? (Uh, also...I would tower over all over you and look like the Goofy Giraffe!!!! )

Now....we want details!!! Even though some of us were snugged up in Annette's pocket we couldn't hear or see at all!!! Bad idea...whose idea was that anyway! Thwack!!!

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen

Aime B.
on 4/6/08 6:15 am - Baltimore, MD
I made it home about 20 minutes ago. Good thing I came straight home. Mom is in the hospital so she wouldn't have had a cup of coffee for me. She has pneumonia again and is doing better.  I had a wonderful time in Pittsburgh. Wish more of you could have joined us. Lora and Mary were wonderful hostesses.  Nap time for me. Smooches to all my Pittsburgh sisters!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

Margo M.
on 4/6/08 7:11 am - Elyria, OH
oops-i posted above!
Boogaloo
on 4/6/08 8:07 am - PA

I am so glad you had a good time and kudos to Mary and Lora for showing people a good time in our fabulous city. I truly hope I can join the next time! Lou

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/08 8:27 am, edited 4/6/08 11:36 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Yep, I'm home, safe and sound.....but still dumping... can you believe it?  Once on the plane and now I think I'm about over it...:)  Plane got in at 4:20 cst and am home in jammies at 5:25... and on the computer!!  I'm so glad you posted the picture of the Palooza Sistahs....   I'll start saving for the next one. Seeing everyone was certainly a thrill for me.  It was worth all the time and $$ and I'd do it again in a heartbeat... but please..... nobody plan one til I can get a little more jingle in my pocket. Lora and Mary, I had a wonderful time.  Thank you so much for everything!! Janet (Thelma)
Cajun Angel
on 4/6/08 8:31 am - New Orleans, LA
Glad you all had a good time.  Hope everybody arrives home safely. Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!