Azreggie had a hard night...

Linda S.
on 4/6/08 9:35 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
She also has a wonderful family. As for me, I wish I could do more...smile.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

jillysue
on 4/6/08 11:46 am - Northern, MI
 Wow! So sorry to hear about Reggie having problems!  Poor baby! My thoughts and prayers are with her!  Linda, you are such a good Angel.  Hugs and kisses to both of you!

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

Linda S.
on 4/6/08 9:37 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Jilly, Reggie reminds me of my early days, and to remember this is not to be taken lightly. We have a gold ticket to recovery now, may we never tarni**** Hugs and love!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/6/08 12:48 pm - Portage, IN

Thanks so much for the update on Reggie, good angel Linda. I had some problems with my surgery too. I couldn't get fluid down because there wasn't room. The took another upper gi and found out that there was a lot of swelling and so Dr. put me on ice chips for 3 days and it went down. I was in for 8 days instead of 3. But once I perked up things went well and have so continued that way. Reggie remains in my prayers and please give love and hugs from me.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/6/08 9:38 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Brenda, God is good, and YOU are one of His angels!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

susandoeshair
on 4/6/08 9:26 pm - Alexander, AR
HI Linda, Thanks for the update on Reggie.  Please tell her all her OFF Angels are praying for her and hope she's better soon. Take care of yourself

Susan

Linda S.
on 4/6/08 9:39 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Her OFF angels!! So true, she can't lose with the stuff we use!! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

J Brown
on 4/7/08 1:00 am - Omaha, NE
Thanks for keeping us up to date. Poor darlin. Wishing her a speedy recovery..
JeanB
Linda S.
on 4/7/08 1:11 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Jean, she will see all these messages of love when she comes home, that is a huge help! Hugs..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Lynn B.
on 4/7/08 7:16 am - San Antonio, TX
I'm sorry Reggie had problems.  I sure hope she's feeling much better today.  I'll be praying for her. Blessings Sweet Angel,

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views