Azreggie had a hard night...

Linda S.
on 4/6/08 10:06 am - PHOENIX, AZ
She had some throwing up and dehydration. They had trouble finding good veins. They said the check for leaks may have lead to the puking, still it is a good doctor that checks. She is spending an extra night in the hospital, let us continue to remember her in our prayers. She is tired, drained, but in good spirits.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Margo M.
on 4/6/08 10:33 am - Elyria, OH
linda; since i was gone all weekend i obviously didn't know she was having troubles..thx for reporting and of course, i will keep reggie in my prayers! yes; it is a good doctor that checks for leaks and she will be allright--just now uncomfortable... again thx for letting us know!please send her my hugs and prayers!
Linda S.
on 4/6/08 8:43 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I sure will, doll.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Judy G.
on 4/6/08 10:44 am - Galion, OH
THANKS FO RTHE UPDATE LINDA...I ALSO HAD SOME TROUBLES WITH THE DRY HEAVES THE DAY AFTER....PLUS THE PAIN OF THE GAS....OMG THE GAS!!! HOPE SHE IS FEELING BETTER TONIGHT....HUGS

Linda S.
on 4/6/08 9:33 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I was in ICU for a week do to breathing problems...although I would wake up, talk to my doc and daughter, and spit up this ghastly brown stuff..when I really came to, I thought it was the next day. Look what God brought us through Judy, we are miracles of His love!! Hugs and highest regards.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/6/08 11:02 am
Hello Linda......sorry to hear that Reggie had a bad night. I am glad the doctor checked everything out and that she is feeling better now. I will be sending healing prayers her way. Thanks for the update....you are an awesome "Angel". Love and hugs....Boo to you
Linda S.
on 4/6/08 9:34 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Connie, can you imagine the pain of barfing right after having your innards re-arranged?? Thank God for drugs! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/7/08 12:12 am
Linda....unfortunately the same thing happened to me. I remember it well. I was in the hospitlal a couple extra days. My bowel was knicked when they did the surgery. I was very sick from  a medication they gave me....yuck!! Hugs and love...Boo to you  
Linda S.
on 4/7/08 1:09 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Boo, I remember, and you tried to keep it all to yourself! Hugs...

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

kathim
on 4/6/08 11:12 am - Enfield, CT
Linda, Thank you for the update on Reggie. I will continue my prayers for her that she gets better and goes home soon. It is always better when you are in your own bed when not feeling well. I wish when I had my surgery I had a wonderful Angel like you. But God took wonderful care of me. You are at his right hand side looking after Reggie. God Bless you and continue the Angel duty that you do so well. KathiM
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views