Hey Gang! I'm a newby oldie..not so much of the old ha!

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/08 9:54 am - , FL
Just found out about you guys. Wow i feel right at home here. Big 53 on the 29th, and if all goes well will be banded on the 24th.. Waiting to get back test results on my left  caroted artery.{ the dr heard a little noise}  Hope it comes back ok... Look forward to meeting you all.....Your new buddy here...me Bev
Margo M.
on 4/6/08 10:38 am - Elyria, OH
welcome a-board
Connie D.
on 4/6/08 10:58 am
WELCOME Bev !! So glad you found us and decided to join in. The more the merrier...we love newbies!! Hope you love it here as much as I do. What a great bunch of ladies and gentlemen. There is a ton of knowledge, support, comfort and humor on this board. Feel free to just jump right in!! Congrats on your upcoming surgery. I wish you the best of everything with that. Hugs, connie d
kathim
on 4/6/08 11:06 am, edited 4/6/08 11:07 am - Enfield, CT
Welcome Bev, You have come to a great place for friendship, support and helpful information. Everyone here is terrific. I wish you much sucess on your surgery and Happy Birthday on the 29th. God Bless you and praying your test will be o.k. KathiM
KathiKins
on 4/6/08 12:31 pm - CA
HI Bev! Glad you found the most wonderful place on OH!  I'm pre-surgery and this board has more support and advice and expertise!  You're gonna like it here! Kathi
Judy G.
on 4/6/08 12:33 pm - Galion, OH

WELCOME TO OUR FANTASTIC GROUP BEV!!! THERE IS ALOT OF SUPPORT HERE AND FRIENDSHIP TO BOOT!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE MORE OFTEN!!!

HUGS

Brenda R.
on 4/6/08 12:44 pm - Portage, IN
Welcome to the best board on the site. There is so much love, compassion, knowledge and kindness right along with the fun that is always going on here. There isn't anything that these sisters and brothers on mine don't know. I have learned so much from all of them. Hope to see you post often and let us get to know you. Happy early birthday and good luck on the test results and the surgery. Nothing beats being a loser!!!!!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/08 1:57 pm - , FL
Thanks for the great welcome! Is there any Lap-Banders here? Yes, we are all in this together( weight loss) How ever it takes, what ever surgeries we have. We all have one gaol...to lose weight and restore our bodies to the best health they can be..... Beverley
carlak
on 4/6/08 3:48 pm - Bradenton, FL
Hi Beverley, Where in Florida are you. I am from Bradenton. I just moved there from Colorado in Augest. Welcome to our little corner of the world. Carla Klein
image hosting site

Aime B.
on 4/6/08 7:38 pm - Baltimore, MD
Glad you found us!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views