What's New Sunday AM edition

Joan M.
on 4/6/08 5:36 am - Lexington County, SC
OK Karen..I am laughing so hard I know my husband thinks I am nuts!  I can't help my boney elbows and everything else that is boney on me and if you weren't so tall my elbows wouldn't be in your hip area!  And your bones aren't that soft either girlfriend...Hey did Annetee just mention our names?  Shhhh I want to hear......

It is His love and grace that saved and sustains me.
In Christ's love,
Joan M
Before/current/Surgeon's Goal/normal BMI 290/130/150/132     I am 5'

Cajun Angel
on 4/6/08 8:09 am - New Orleans, LA
Hi Joan and Friends! Since surgery Wed. I've been having the worst case of cabin fever.  George took me to the Islenos Festival (people from the Canary Islands who settled in lower St. Bernard Parish starting around 1778) crafts, live music, ethnic food.  From there we went to the Zephyr's game.  They've won all three games so far.  Hope they beat Nashville again today for a sweep! This morningwe went to Mass followed by the church's annual family picnic sponsored by the youth group.  Regular picnic food, cole slaw, baked beans, burgers, and hot dogs.  Back home - George went fishing  - I wanted to go, but there's no way to keep my thumb clean and dry fishing!  I managed to put a small pork loin in the oven.  It was more difficult than I thought it would be, and the darn thing almost hit the floor gald I didn't defrost the turkey breast, it would have been much heavier.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views