Lower Body Lift

BarbaraD
on 4/5/08 2:37 pm - Omaha, NE
Just wondering if anyone here has had a lower body lift. I would like to know what it involved and what the recovery was like. Also like to get some idea on price.  I know it can vary for different parts of the country but would just like to have a ballpark figure to start with.
Barbara D.

karen C.
on 4/6/08 12:06 am - Kennewick, WA
Barbara, I had a lower body lift here in Kirkland, Washington the end of August, 2007. The total was almost $18.000.00 I'm very pleased with the results. I did have a couple of small areas that were very slow to heal, but all in all not a bad experience. I went to the Dallas OFF get together just 6 weeks after having the surgery.  Good luck, Karen C  PS Please feel free to call or email me privately if you need or want more detailed info. I'll gladly share.

Karen C

BarbaraD
on 4/6/08 2:40 am - Omaha, NE
Wow, I had no idea it would be so expensive.  Sounds like you're happy with it though.  I may email you for more info when I get ready to have it.  It would be wonderful but I don't know if I can afford anything close to that much money.  I'm sure here in the Midwest it would be at least 12k. Yikes!
Barbara D.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views