honeys;i'm home!

Margo M.
on 4/6/08 7:10 am, edited 4/6/08 7:21 am - Elyria, OH
just got in hugged my michael and loved on roxie- am unpacking- will "talk" more later! safe trip- 80 mph all the way -two pottie stops and a starbucks run (thx to mysweetcarla for that!--used my Christmas card!!!) folks--we hugged and talked and laughed and cried and cried when we shoulda laughed and laughed when we shoulda cried and we ate and we drank and we shopped and we walked and we talked and we hugged and laughed and cried some more---what more can i say ---thanks to lora13 and mary baseball mom  and to all of my sistas for such a wunnerful weekend!!! tho- i must say--i have never in my life been kicked out of a chinese restaurant before!!!!!!! oh yes; one of us got her hair kissed by the sun...that was a first which was negelected at our round table!!!! thank you carla for making me sunkissed!!!!! so awesome to meet terrib and her sweet mike on friday and to have jan mura (janice53) join us for saturday nite dinner! some of us peeked out of our boxes and some came out pretty darned far and some of us...well; we just cannot be contained!!!! there are not boxes big enough for some of us (and that is not a weight issue or body issue--)!!!!
Connie D.
on 4/6/08 9:19 am
Margo...glad you had such a great time and am glad you are home safely. You were missed! Hugs, connie d
Margo M.
on 4/6/08 10:37 am - Elyria, OH
thx for the message connie- with all of the "views" and no "replies" i was getting a complex!!!!!! hugs back!!!!
Baseball-Mom
on 4/6/08 10:49 am - Pittsburgh, PA

Margo,

I see you changed your avitar. I enjoyed meeting you so much. I do wish I could have had one more day with a lot of you sistas. I tried to talk to each of you one on one at least once or twice. I did like doing some listening too. It was a great way to get to know you. Who knew we would get the flickering lights for last call at a Chinese Restaurant? I think some of you that didn't want to ride the incline "planned" it. Just kidding. It would have been too dark to enjoy the view anyway. Everything we did fit into our schedules  fine and we couldn't have had a better time.

Mary

Spring Text  

Margo M.
on 4/7/08 12:45 am - Elyria, OH
mary; this is the avatar that susan put up for me last week- will be changing it once i get the most recent pics developed- with my sunkist look! i dunno about those non-incline folks! --they would have been able to drive up and see the sights--but it was ok--it would have been lovely--but it IS ok!  once i finally got there i enjoyed myself immensely--could have used  afew more days...hey! that's what's nice about anticipation!!!! hugs and thanx!!!!!! oh- yea- hottie men at your house gf!!!!!
KathiKins
on 4/6/08 12:29 pm - CA
HI Margo! I'm so glad you had such a good time!  I'm sure it was too much fun to share all the details.  It pleases me to no end you got a weekend of girl talk and fun and frolic! Now, getting kicked out of a Chinese Restaurant?  That one you'll have to elaborate on!  LOL Thank you to Mary and Lora for making such a great time for our OFF people!  I know your efforts were greatly appreciated. Hugs, Kathi
Margo M.
on 4/7/08 12:49 am - Elyria, OH
ok kathi-you caught me- i was elaborating/exaggerating about getting kicked out !!!!  the restaurant is housed in a "mall" atmosphere so they are only open so long--when it got to be closing time ; they delicatley flickered the lights--at us--we were the onlies left there and our party's table needed to be vcleaned etc  for teh next day...wonderful food and service and  the sisterhood /sharing....just awesome.... because they were closing, a few of us put off our last potty stop but the mall had already locked their potty doors- ouch! so candy and i walked across the street to the shearton and found the  ladies! me with my brown paper bag of leftovers in hand!!! you have met some of these gals--you know how wonderful it is and your turn will come to be at one of our "events"!!!! you were with us in spirit--once any of you have gotten in our hearts we don't let go!!!!
annette R.
on 4/6/08 11:26 pm - ithaca, NY
Margo, It's taking a while to catch up on all the postings. Darn - I have to work today. 80 MPH!!! Good grief. I was happy to find a spot without construction so I could get over 35 MPH. That made for some stressful driving.  Gas stations were few and far between. My poor bladder. The place I stopped had the most horrid coffee I have ever tasted. None of that mattered. I drove home with the best memories of our gathering.  It was great to have some real live hugs. You are a cutie pie. Yup, gonna do that again.  Kisses 
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Margo M.
on 4/7/08 12:53 am - Elyria, OH
i have to say that i finally just now read your posting in my journal and i cried...good tears!!!!! i listened to reason and drove the toll roads home-which meant once i got on 76 west and ohio 80 west i could do 65 the speed limit- everyone else was at about 90 but i refrained and hit 79-80 all the way! had i gone the scenic i would have taken almost 7 hours- and i wanted to get home...and i had scenic all the way down!!!!! boy did i have scenic!!!!!!!!! getting home and decompressing-it's good to have all of the road between the event and those at home...and yes, you will do this again-i hope!!!!! hugs!!!!
Baseball-Mom
on 4/7/08 3:05 am - Pittsburgh, PA

Hey everyone look, I changed my avitar. Now that you've seen me I can't pass for a cuddly grey kitty.

mary

Spring Text  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views